La na gClub

Started by the salmon of knowledge, April 29, 2009, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the salmon of knowledge

Does anyone have any good ideas for things and activities to do on the day??

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

aroundincircles

cavan4ever

Norf Tyrone

Strippers on bouncy castles!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

aroundincircles

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 29, 2009, 10:36:08 PM
Strippers on bouncy castles!

With only wellies on that would go down well around the rahillys.

qub la la la

think the insurance companies are gonna ban smiling, laughing and having craic. was discussed at a meetin in our club about what we'd do and most things suggested were in the not allowed list supplied by croke park.

the wellie throwing could be dangerous. the wellie might hit someone or the thrower might hurt their shoulder, the stripper might catch the cold, or flu or this oul swines flu. and just dont even go there with the bouncy castles.

rrhf

Ziggy To save money on bouncy castles use space hoppers on a cattle trailer.  There should be plenty of them around greencastle the renowned cattle rustling capital of the North. 

Declan

Exhibition Games by the girls and boys of Dunshaughlin - 1967 v. 1977 game - Historical exhibition and club museum - A Rounders display and Kick Fada competition - The Fastest Mile Competition - Raising of the 125 flag - A visit from the US Ambassador to Ireland, who will assist with a commemorative Tree planting ceremony - Time Capsule - 125 Memory Wall - Reunion of past teams - Traditional Music and Dance from Scor - BBQ and refreshments - And much more..... - This is what we've planned

AbbeySider

Quote from: Declan on April 30, 2009, 09:17:12 AM
Exhibition Games by the girls and boys of Dunshaughlin - 1967 v. 1977 game

I thought it was supposed to be a weekend of rest for adults?

ziggysego

I think football matches between the various townlands in a parish would be a good idea.
Testing Accessibility

LeoMc

Quote from: ziggysego on April 30, 2009, 11:44:10 AM
I think football matches between the various townlands in a parish would be a good idea.

That might be something for Errigal to consider!!! ??? ???

tree tops

Quote from: the salmon of knowledge on April 29, 2009, 08:49:51 PM
Does anyone have any good ideas for things and activities to do on the day??

I was at a GAA fun day about 10 years ago in Swatragh and they billed their big game on the Sunday afternoon as the camogs vs the hurlers.  It was hilarious - out came the camogs togged out ready for battle, followed by the hurlers all dressed as women.  High heels, tights, blouses, hand bags and the lot.  it was hilarious.

aroundincircles

Quote from: LeoMc on April 30, 2009, 12:09:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 30, 2009, 11:44:10 AM

That might be something for Errigal to consider!!! ??? ???

Fr Hegarty will referee it. On second thoughts sure they have god himself for that job..