Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Kidder81 on October 18, 2023, 09:02:37 PMIt wouldn't matter what evidence was produced (and it's looking likely now our experts here who believed the Hamas line after an hour were wrong) about the hospital the fact that there are Irish men on here who align themselves with bloodthirsty maniac terrorists is one of the most bizarre moments I have seen on this board. Some of you are like bots on social media 

Who has aligned themselves with Israel?

Franko

Quote from: armaghniac on October 18, 2023, 08:52:24 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 18, 2023, 08:44:04 PMIsrael bombed hosiptals in 2014, bomb hospitals now, said they would bomb hospitals, warned they would bomb this particular hospital, IDF digital spokesperson tweeted they did it, then deleted it.

IDF tweeted that it was Hamas and included video with wrong time stamp, deleted videos amd then blamed rocket fire from hospital, then changed to beside it, then it was PIJ, its been shrapnel, its been rocket, its been a detonation at the launch sites all from Israeli sources.

We have the beach bombimg of 3 kids in gaza in 2014, deny deny deny, it was PIJ, the murder of Shireen Abu akleh, againn deny deny deny.

I have no doubt that Isreal will kill innocent people, I just don't think they would do it in the numbers suggested the day before Biden came, and the evidence does not support that they did.

Could you please outline the evidence you cite here, including its source?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 18, 2023, 09:11:35 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on October 18, 2023, 09:02:37 PMIt wouldn't matter what evidence was produced (and it's looking likely now our experts here who believed the Hamas line after an hour were wrong) about the hospital the fact that there are Irish men on here who align themselves with bloodthirsty maniac terrorists is one of the most bizarre moments I have seen on this board. Some of you are like bots on social media 

Who has aligned themselves with Israel?

its not a Hamas line either, its the palestinian line. Israel is known to deny deny deny and western media is know to parrot parrot parrot. there has been further stikes near another hospital tonight which look and sound similar to yesterday but im no expert.

i still think balance of probabitly its israel, i seen on a reuters article according to israel 450 rockets have misfired or landed on Gaza, none of these have cause as much damage as yesterday and none that land in israel over 20 years have caused that much loss of life or damage.

Snapchap

Report in La Monde detailing the two previous Israeli attacks on the same hospital in the last week and how the IDF contacted the hospital director to warn that these two attacks should be taken as a warning to evacuate:
https://twitter.com/KenRoth/status/1714670679776481393?t=36SvH_qijxOZh9O2SjMd0Q&s=19

So when Israel says it definitely didn't and most definitely wouldn't dream of attacking a hospital, just remember that they already attacked the same hospital twice earlier in the week.

Itchy

Quote from: armaghniac on October 18, 2023, 08:52:24 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 18, 2023, 08:44:04 PMIsrael bombed hosiptals in 2014, bomb hospitals now, said they would bomb hospitals, warned they would bomb this particular hospital, IDF digital spokesperson tweeted they did it, then deleted it.

IDF tweeted that it was Hamas and included video with wrong time stamp, deleted videos amd then blamed rocket fire from hospital, then changed to beside it, then it was PIJ, its been shrapnel, its been rocket, its been a detonation at the launch sites all from Israeli sources.

We have the beach bombimg of 3 kids in gaza in 2014, deny deny deny, it was PIJ, the murder of Shireen Abu akleh, againn deny deny deny.

I have no doubt that Isreal will kill innocent people, I just don't think they would do it in the numbers suggested the day before Biden came, and the evidence does not support that they did.

They would and they may not have meant to do it (very unlikely) but they did it. You'd have to be brain dead to look at the evidence and think otherwise

Wildweasel74

A fighter plane payload would have be some size to kill 500 people, see pictures there, what I don't see is a crater that come with a bomb of such size. Can't see how a misfiring rockets would do the same damage either. I wait to more information comes out!

SHEEDY

The fact there's people on here who believe the lies of the IDF and the Israeli government is staggering.

People actually believe Islamic jihad and Hamas have bypassed Israel's siege and got their hands on hi tec weapons and then only decided to use them last night. Then the first time they use the weapon it mis fires and lands on a hospital.

Which then just happens to be the same hospital Israel bombed days earlier and had warned everyone inside to evacuate in 3 seperate warnings over the previous days.

Really?

nil satis nisi optimum

whitey

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 18, 2023, 10:05:40 PMThe fact there's people on here who believe the lies of the IDF and the Israeli government is staggering.

People actually believe Islamic jihad and Hamas have bypassed Israel's siege and got their hands on hi tec weapons and then only decided to use them last night. Then the first time they use the weapon it mis fires and lands on a hospital.

Which then just happens to be the same hospital Israel bombed days earlier and had warned everyone inside to evacuate in 3 seperate warnings over the previous days.

Really?

And you believe maniacs who cut people heads off and murdered babies less than a two weeks ago

weareros

Think I'd go with Occam's Razor on this atrocity - the obvious explanation is usually the correct one. If a military is aerial bombing a small highly populated area, they are the ones responsible for the atrocity. The truth is always the first casualty in warfare. People should know not to believe official lines. Part of winning is lying and the press will be used to maximum effect. Remember: There were no weapons of mass destruction. Hundreds of thousands of civilians lost their life on that lie. Just a statistic to many, and casually later described as a "mistake".

SHEEDY

Quote from: whitey on October 18, 2023, 10:15:28 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on October 18, 2023, 10:05:40 PMThe fact there's people on here who believe the lies of the IDF and the Israeli government is staggering.

Really?

And you believe maniacs who cut people heads off and murdered babies less than a two weeks ago
I don't believe the Israeli government, a government that have lied time and time again to cover up their crimes.
As for the baby murderers remark I think the Israelis are outdoing themselves on that one
nil satis nisi optimum

Armagh18

Really?

And you believe that actually happened?

armaghniac

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 18, 2023, 10:04:19 PMA fighter plane payload would have be some size to kill 500 people, see pictures there, what I don't see is a crater that come with a bomb of such size. Can't see how a misfiring rockets would do the same damage either. I wait to more information comes out!

I suspect such information will show that in fact the number of fatalities was much less than 500.
Quote from: SHEEDY on October 18, 2023, 10:59:30 PMAs for the baby murderers remark I think the Israelis are outdoing themselves on that one

With large numbers of Hamas fighters roaming around, likely coked out of their heads, there may well have a been a baby tortured or several women raped. With military operations that is par for the course. But Isreali propaganda multiplied this several times over.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

burdizzo

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 18, 2023, 11:18:31 PM

Really?

Don't know if they cut people's heads off - although Islamic militants do have form in this regard - but they certainly murdered children (not sure about babies, specifically, but sure - why not?) in cold blood. I don't know, but shooting eight-year olds to death in pretty abhorrent. And, yeah, I know so is indiscriminate bombing in Gaza, but one thing follows another, and, y'know - what the hell did anyone expect?

whitey

Really?

I saw a video of an adult getting their head hacked off with something that looked like a cross between an axe and a hoe

Franko

Quote from: burdizzo on October 18, 2023, 11:28:58 PM

Really?

Don't know if they cut people's heads off - although Islamic militants do have form in this regard - but they certainly murdered children (not sure about babies, specifically, but sure - why not?) in cold blood. I don't know, but shooting eight-year olds to death in pretty abhorrent. And, yeah, I know so is indiscriminate bombing in Gaza, but one thing follows another, and, y'know - what the hell did anyone expect?

See this is exactly the argument Hamas would present for the 'first' attack.

Plenty of commentators mentioning the inevitability of a harsh Israeli response to the barbaric attack, but it seems that there's no such inevitability about a Palestinian response to being held in an open air jail for decades?

Go figure