Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Irish media saying Katie due in ring at 11.30ish and it looks to me like there are 4 or 5 fights between her and the main event so I'm guessing 3.30 to 4am?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 15, 2018, 08:53:16 PM
Surely Big Rocky hasn't a chance when we've see how quick Callum Smith got him out.........

Any Idea of ring walk time?

Round 7 knockout! 9/1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
Surely Big Rocky hasn't a chance when we've see how quick Callum Smith got him out.........

Round 7 knockout! 9/1

Surely not that long

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Boycey on December 15, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
Irish media saying Katie due in ring at 11.30ish and it looks to me like there are 4 or 5 fights between her and the main event so I'm guessing 3.30 to 4am?

👍🏻

Milltown Row2

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 16, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Round 7 knockout! 9/1

Surely not that long

Well the bookies fancy rounds 4,5 and six for knockout (shortest price) I always have a punt on the next round as an interest in the fight!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Katie's f**king ruthless lads!!

Syferus

It's so good to see Katie back on form after looking so disillusioned at the end of of her amateur career. She's only embellishing her status as the GoAT at this stage.

screenexile

How sore would it be on the end of a Canelo body shit??

Jeremiah O

Very sore and very smelly.
Unconquered and unconquerable

screenexile

gallsman

The whole thing a set up from the start. Rocky as champ weighed in, walked in and announced first. Clearly just delighted to get the payday as he had absolutely no business in there.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on December 16, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
The whole thing a set up from the start. Rocky as champ weighed in, walked in and announced first. Clearly just delighted to get the payday as he had absolutely no business in there.

No business no defence no tactics no clue! Wtf was he thinking? Embarrassing

bennydorano

How did that fight even happen, Feilding not even a proper Super Middleweight WBA Champion. Struggling to see whhat was in it for Alvarez ???

gallsman

Quote from: bennydorano on December 16, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
How did that fight even happen, Feilding not even a proper Super Middleweight WBA Champion. Struggling to see whhat was in it for Alvarez ???

Scratches a fight from his 11 fight contract, gets paid and gets to call himself a three weight world champion?

bennydorano

Didnt realise until I watched it this morning but Fielding was only a 'Regular' WBA Champion, not the 'proper' Champ.