Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Quote from: LeoMc on November 20, 2014, 03:02:40 PM
Quote from: ose 14 on November 19, 2014, 11:08:34 PM
is bradley better than oneill mccurry or mcaliskey i doubt it. very small for county ball and hes very one sided but has pace worth a look in mckenna and then hang him upside down on the stairs worked for peter shilton when he was growing. harte will include him as he is a image in his own making harte no fan of big forwards hang up from his own shortness competing with the likes of mcguigan and kerlin back in the 70s. if ure over 5 10 you wont make it up front and especially in the corner.

::) Aye, O'Neill, Mulligan, Cavlan, Coney are proof of that alright.

Enda Mc Ginley and Tommy McGuigan.

ose 14

i didnt say he was one footed i said he was one sided read my post, (he needs blinkers to get him out of the top right side of the field) and i think he needs a wee stool to get him up to the optics in the said establishment. he will get his chance no doubt but hes while small boys and them wee short hamstrings will never stick county ball. i hope he stands up (what he is standing up) and prove me wrong as we need forwards. will he count in the physical stuff and what would happen if they line him out top of the right hed be having shots from the carpark at healy. mind you the best greyhound that ever lived master mcgrath needed alignment he pulled to the right as well so it can be done.

omaghjoe

I know u have a shift key cause you got the brackets in

omagh_gael

Noticed on Twitter that Tyrone are due to play Derry in the O'Fiaich cup in Cross next Saturday. Is this a first under Mickey?

skeog

you be hoping gael nobody from st endas will be playing due to big result sunday

Redhand Santa

There isn't much details in terms of the o'fiaich cup. Like no mention of who else is playing in it. I assume armagh and Louth.

You'd have to guess the team will be made up more or less of players on trial. Maybe few fringe players from last year but no established ones. Would like to see new players in areas of pitch we're struggling most. Like corner back, holding centre half back, midfield and half forward.

winghalfun

http://tyronegaa.ie/2014/12/tyrone-gaa-bank-of-ireland-announce-partnership/

Does this mean BOI are Tyrone's new sponsors?

Will new jerseys have Bank Of Ireland on them?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: winghalfun on December 03, 2014, 11:09:40 AM
http://tyronegaa.ie/2014/12/tyrone-gaa-bank-of-ireland-announce-partnership/

Does this mean BOI are Tyrone's new sponsors?

Will new jerseys have Bank Of Ireland on them?

No!! This is just a secondary sponsor similar to Moy Park.  Main sponsor is yet to be announced.  Think they are calling it Tyrone GAA's financial partner  I thought with Christmas coming we might of had word to get the Jersey sales up but all seems quiet.
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Redhand Santa on November 30, 2014, 08:15:44 PM
There isn't much details in terms of the o'fiaich cup. Like no mention of who else is playing in it. I assume armagh and Louth.

You'd have to guess the team will be made up more or less of players on trial. Maybe few fringe players from last year but no established ones. Would like to see new players in areas of pitch we're struggling most. Like corner back, holding centre half back, midfield and half forward.

That O'Fiach Cup had been postponed I believe.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

longballin

good! Is enough of an overkill of county football...

Club Rossa

Will the new shirt sponsor be announced tonight?

Beantown

BennyHarp

Congratulations to Roisin Jordan, Ireland's first female county chair. She takes on a big role at an important time for Tyrone GAA - best of luck to her.
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Aye best of luck to Roisin.  Here's to a new start for Tyrone gaa. Strong support for the clubs. strong support for the  county.  Let's push on...

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone