You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 06, 2010, 02:30:00 PM
Quote from: EagleLord on December 05, 2010, 03:46:54 PM
I started this whole debate with that link.. Alot of talk about it, I think a couple of yous got a bit carried away on your high horses. I wouldnt be happy if my son went on like that. Not one bit. Hes so camp and girly, really wouldnt be comfortable with it.
Therefore making you intolerant and ignorant.  ::)
Exactly.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Its more of a grinds my ears- Graeme McDowell's accent

Square Ball

Quote from: maggie on December 06, 2010, 06:56:14 PM
Its more of a grinds my ears- Graeme McDowell's accent
add Nadine Coyle to that as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

paco

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 06, 2010, 07:19:46 PM
Andy Gray and his stupid machine....

Who was it who got frustrated with Andy Gray and told him to f**k off and play with his toys? Something tells me it was Ron Atkinson, been looking for it on youtube but can't seem to find it.

ross4life

Quote from: paco on December 06, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on December 06, 2010, 07:19:46 PM
Andy Gray and his stupid machine....

Who was it who got frustrated with Andy Gray and told him to f**k off and play with his toys? Something tells me it was Ron Atkinson, been looking for it on youtube but can't seem to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EhkVgzR8bU
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

:D Good work, Ross. He's a brass man is big Ron.

Square Ball

Ken Barlow wasnt in the explosion on Coronation street, was Gail whatherface in it?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

EagleLord

Great link there! Never seen that before!

Onion Bag

1st thing is Advert breaks, holy f**k trying to watch a film and every 20mins a  5 min break, grind my bastard gears,

2nd thing, f**kers in my work place who didnt come in coz they were 'snowed in', and they live 1/2 from the place, others like myself live alot further away and managed to get in, useless bastards  >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Celt_Man

Not knowing the name of a song...

Ya know the one in the new 2fm ad - the one with Hector, Colm, Lucy and Baz... Can anyone help me out?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Tyrones own

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 08, 2010, 01:48:26 AM
Not knowing the name of a song...

Ya know the one in the new 2fm ad - the one with Hector, Colm, Lucy and Baz... Can anyone help me out?
Some lad i know has an app on his iphone where by you simply hum the tune to the phone and it names the song...
be fierce handy for you at times like this.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

lurganblue

Reversing out of a side ally in town. Finding it hard enough to see pedestrians knocking about but the cheeky f**kers that see ya but just on when your moving.

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 07, 2010, 01:35:18 PM
1st thing is Advert breaks, holy f**k trying to watch a film and every 20mins a  5 min break, grind my b**tard gears,

2nd thing, f**kers in my work place who didnt come in coz they were 'snowed in', and they live 1/2 from the place, others like myself live alot further away and managed to get in, useless b**tards  >:( >:(

you beat me to it onion,i have to drive 45min over glenshane in a back wheel drive car and made it into work but a doll who works in our office and lives 1 mile,yes 1 mile couldnt make it in although i shouldnt have been surprised she's a lazy auld hoor anyway

leaveherinsir

Quote from: isourboydownyet on December 08, 2010, 08:13:16 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on December 07, 2010, 01:35:18 PM
1st thing is Advert breaks, holy f**k trying to watch a film and every 20mins a  5 min break, grind my b**tard gears,

2nd thing, f**kers in my work place who didnt come in coz they were 'snowed in', and they live 1/2 from the place, others like myself live alot further away and managed to get in, useless b**tards  >:( >:(

you beat me to it onion,i have to drive 45min over glenshane in a back wheel drive car and made it into work but a doll who works in our office and lives 1 mile,yes 1 mile couldnt make it in although i shouldnt have been surprised she's a lazy auld hoor anyway
isourboy... you should go on the its snowing thread, some craic on there re back wheel drive cars and bad drivers!! It would grind your gears tho!! (the auld hoor that is!!)