Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Quote from: hardstation on June 23, 2010, 09:45:12 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on June 23, 2010, 09:43:13 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:37:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2010, 09:26:58 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:23:40 PM
complete lick the hole's at work - told today we could piss off early to watch the "football" - most people headed to the pub but a few w**kers stayed and worked away until finishing time.  w**kers.

If it's a choice of sitting in the pub with England soccer fans or work, I'd stick with work.
How many times have you sat in pub with england fans? they were fine.

what pub was that? i lived in england
:D

;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

complete lick the hole's at work - told today we could piss off early to watch the "football" - most people headed to the pub but a few w**kers stayed and worked away until finishing time.  w**kers.

If it's a choice of sitting in the pub with England soccer fans or work, I'd stick with work.

what pub was that? i lived in england, and had the misfortune of watching england football matches when the mighty engerland were on, its very painful

These were all the ones I work with so it was alright.  Wouldnt go to the pub to watch them normally.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

sammymaguire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:51:57 PM

what pub was that? i lived in england, and had the misfortune of watching england football matches when the mighty engerland were on, its very painful

These were all the ones I work with so it was alright.  Wouldnt go to the pub to watch them normally.

where do you work then?? not like your work colleagues much?  :-\ are they all england football fans?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 23, 2010, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:51:57 PM

where do you work then?? not like your work colleagues much?  :-\ are they all england football fans?
None of your business.
Most of my work colleagues are fine, why?
Most are English so yeah.

pintsofguinness

Spending a good part of the last 15 hours or so on the toilet!
and a sore arse.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 26, 2010, 01:35:05 PM
and a sore arse.

Cottaging?
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on June 26, 2010, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 26, 2010, 01:35:05 PM
and a sore arse.

Cottaging?
No thanks, you're not my type.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

concrete_boots

watchin a match between argentina an mexico yet all that was talked about before, half time an full time was the fcukin england game.

Puckoon

Fuckin sunstroke. I am like a zombie today. Played in 96 degree heat yesterday and forgot the suncream for the first half. Lathered it on at half time but the damage was done. Got the shakes, couldnt sleep last night, and Ive been sick three times since I got to work. This is not good!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 10:55:25 PM
Fuckin sunstroke. I am like a zombie today. Played in 96 degree heat yesterday and forgot the suncream for the first half. Lathered it on at half time but the damage was done. Got the shakes, couldnt sleep last night, and Ive been sick three times since I got to work. This is not good!!!
Oh try having the runs for 4 days! I'm much more worse than you I bet.

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 28, 2010, 11:28:20 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 10:55:25 PM
Oh try having the runs for 4 days! I'm much more worse than you I bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

The runs I can handle. Thats a run of the mill occurence here I am afraid. I feel like I drank all the tequila in reno. I am a shell of a man right now. I reckon you are exaggerating.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 11:34:56 PM
The runs I can handle. Thats a run of the mill occurence here I am afraid. I feel like I drank all the tequila in reno. I am a shell of a man right now. I reckon you are exaggerating.  ;)
I've only ate about 4 slices of toast in the last 4 days - need I say more!
Before this, I dont know when I last missed a meal...

and the fact the springs are threatening to come through a 10 month old mattress!

Canalman

Probably have posted this before but mobile phones going off at funerals is just the pits. Massively disrespectful imho.