You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2010, 02:21:00 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on June 15, 2010, 02:19:30 PM
Hay fever... killing me today

Me too. Feel like scratching my eyes out and I feel like a vessel has burst in my nose. Can't stop sneezing also. Horrible, horrible feeling.

Sneezing, nose completely blocked and for some reason I'm thirsty as feck too... away to get something for it now
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Onion Bag

Quote from: Alco Pup on June 15, 2010, 09:38:12 AM
I've no doubt this has prob been raised before, but feckin queue jumpers..
Sitting in a queue of traffic in the fast line of the M1, tailed back for one reason only.  Those feckers that drive up the slow lane and then expect to just go straight into the fast lane.  Never mind the people that have sat in the queue.  And the pillocks who let them in - wtf are you thinking?!?!?!  Block them out, don't let them in.
I don't sit in a feckin queue for 10 minutes just to let some arrogant up themeselves @rsehole sail on up and cut in front of me.   >:(

Im sorry lads and lassies, i am one of these guilty people that do this,

Its all about timing, you have to try and slip back in whenever the traffic starts moving, lorries or other slow moving yokes are always a target,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Alco Pup

Go'an ye fecker ye.  What sort of car do you be driving so I can keep an eye out for you?
By jaysus you need to mind I'm not one of the people you try to cut up for I'll drive you off the feckin road!

Bet you don't use your indicators either?   ::)

Some of these days I'm going to buy a monster truck and woe betide anyone who dares to try to cut me up, or not use indicators.....

pintsofguinness

Bet you don't use your indicators either? 
from what I see most people don't use indicators.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

Continuing the driving theme...This new fashion of dicks driving with their fog lights on a night. They're f**king blinding you wankers, piss off!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 15, 2010, 08:00:01 PM

Especially mothers dropping their little precious off to school..
Pulling into a space or pulling out of one or sometimes even when they just abandon the car right in the middle of the road,not a sign of a indicator from any of them..
I don't know what ever happened to walking your kid to school,or put them on a bus even.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 15, 2010, 08:38:45 PM

Pulling into a space or pulling out of one or sometimes even when they just abandon the car right in the middle of the road,not a sign of a indicator from any of them..
I don't know what ever happened to walking your kid to school,or put them on a bus even.
Yeah but if you look they'd have a "child on board" sign, that means you don't go within 20 yards of them
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

paco

Whenever you're dying for a number 2 and you rush to the toilet and sit down without realising that the toilet seat isn't down. Horrible feeling.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: paco on June 15, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
Whenever you're dying for a number 2 and you rush to the toilet and sit down without realising that the toilet seat isn't down. Horrible feeling.

And then you realise there's no toilet paper...
#newbridgeornowhere

Catch the high ball

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 15, 2010, 09:49:29 PM

And you break out in the horrible sweat...
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

paco

Thankfully that doesn't happen too often, it's a nightmare though. The sense of achievement you feel after successfully making it to the toilet, almost being beat by the creak of the door, just to realise you can't finish the job.

Celt_Man

Quote from: paco on June 15, 2010, 09:57:17 PM

Thankfully that doesn't happen too often, it's a nightmare though. The sense of achievement you feel after successfully making it to the toilet, almost being beat by the creak of the door, just to realise you can't finish the job.

That's why I have a system...

• pull toilet paper - checking if there's enough for the job ahead at the same time
  • give toilet seat a wipe
  • and then ya make sure the toilet actually flushes (if it doesn't it can lead to dangerous situations especially after those morning after sessions ones)
If everything above works out, you're good to go otherwise check the next stall
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

paco

Easier said than done celt man when time is a crucial factor :D

eggy bread

Depends on the age of the child and the parents work situation.  Amazingly in this day and age both parents work, are you worried about lack of exercise, should the parent in charge get up an hour early and walk their kid to school or put a 4 year old on a bus and say byeeeeeee - have you kids, do they attend school?

eggy bread

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 15, 2010, 09:01:18 PM

Yeah but if you look they'd have a "child on board" sign, that means you don't go within 20 yards of them

No it means they have "a child on board", friend or relative probably bought it for them - it's cute  :-* - maybe if the adoption people don't cop on to you advocating physical abuse to children someone might get you one!