You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Quote from: EagleLord on March 17, 2010, 01:42:30 PM
When you're away from home and you wanna watc hthe match on your laptop, you hear about this live streaming of games RTE does, thrilled, so you get it up, and it says 'IoI only' i.e only available on the island of Ireland! Now you tell me, what the f**k is the point in that?!?! >:( If I was on the island of Ireland I would just switch on my tv and watch it! Fuckin d**kheads, I could be wrong ,but surely the idea of putting live GAA games on the website, was invented for people who have moved away to America, Australia,  or england but still miss the games, so this service was invented./?????

RTÉ don't have the rights to show GAA matches online outside of Ireland so that's why it's IoI only
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Quote from: Celt_Man on March 18, 2010, 04:19:13 PM
Quote from: EagleLord on March 17, 2010, 01:42:30 PM
When you're away from home and you wanna watc hthe match on your laptop, you hear about this live streaming of games RTE does, thrilled, so you get it up, and it says 'IoI only' i.e only available on the island of Ireland! Now you tell me, what the f**k is the point in that?!?! >:( If I was on the island of Ireland I would just switch on my tv and watch it! Fuckin d**kheads, I could be wrong ,but surely the idea of putting live GAA games on the website, was invented for people who have moved away to America, Australia,  or england but still miss the games, so this service was invented./?????

RTÉ don't have the rights to show GAA matches online outside of Ireland so that's why it's IoI only

Except it's usually only RoI that can get the live feed. I can't.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

GAA pundits who use county names in the plural  i.e. the Waterford's , the Armagh's , the Offaly's the Wexford's of this world. This is utter laziness and nonsensical in my mind.

Bing Crosby .

Switching onto a chat forum to discover that this is the only thread worth posting on.

ziggysego

Louie Spence, can't stand the guy. Seems to be on everything at the moment.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

gawa316

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 19, 2010, 10:16:17 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 19, 2010, 10:06:04 PM
An unresponsive shower

The DUP?

Ha ha take your pick from the whole lot but in actual fact I'm chatting about the water expelling device

saffron sam2

Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part II)

So many f**king cliches in three minutes.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet