You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 21, 2010, 08:26:45 AM
That Wankpot Pete Snodden on Cool FM, and that dose Kirsty i think her name is, f**k they are sore on the aul ears, was flicking through the stations this morning, and listened for about 10 seconds, was 10 seconds too much

x2

They really are a pair of dungbags.

Onion Bag

Dont know what it is, they just talk pure shite and it is there really really really annoying accents  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

gawa316

Quote from: muppet on January 20, 2010, 09:21:43 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 19, 2010, 10:13:28 PM
Got a book of subway vouchers through the door the day, some great deals.

Been in twice with it now and the f**kers look at me as if I have 2 heads when I hand them the voucher.

f**k off

It's not the vouchers..........its the jersey.

What jersey is that then?

Puckoon

Bing Crosby .

This thread is all over the place . What exactly is it all about ?

Puckoon

It all just snowballed after Carol Vorderman irritated Corn.

haveaharp

when you take the elevator and the doors open at your floor some gobshite tries to walk in before you can get out. Its usually women.

ziggysego

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 21, 2010, 05:25:40 PM

About the little things that annoy you during the day or in life. Pints spends a lot of time in here ;)
Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: ziggysego on January 21, 2010, 05:41:02 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 21, 2010, 05:25:40 PM

About the little things that annoy you during the day or in life. Pints spends a lot of time in here ;)

Excellent , thanks ziggy . I think I'll be spending a bit of time in here myself .  :)

pintsofguinness

Having to go through the day constantly f**king repeating myself, in slow motion, so some thicko knows what I'm saying. 
f**king ridiculous!  Stupid c***ts.  It wears me out!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Sitting at home nice and warm relaxing on a wednesday evening, then remembering it's Thursday and I have to be somwhere in half an hour >:(

Puckoon

Quote from: Zapatista on January 21, 2010, 07:34:32 PM
Sitting at home nice and warm relaxing on a wednesday evening, then remembering it's Thursday and I have to be somwhere in half an hour >:(

Thats a particularly bad one.

pintsofguinness

Good of him to tell us about it before he rushes off.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: Zapatista on January 21, 2010, 07:34:32 PM

On Monday, I came home from work and sat down to relax. After a while I got it in my head it was Friday and the weekend was here. I was crushed to rediscover it was only Monday.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316