You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

So do them pair of half naked women grind ur gears  ???

Onion Bag

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 10, 2009, 04:59:38 PM
So do them pair of half naked women grind ur gears  ???

Eh no, absolutely nothing wrong with them, they are doing a good job promoting our Native sport
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

pintsofguinness

When you think the dinner should be ready and realise you hadn't turned the oven on!!!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Caid

When you go to buy tickets on ticketmaster and they have the security feature with the two words but they make them practically illegible for some reason (or am I just blind /dumb)
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 10, 2009, 06:47:59 PM
When you think the dinner should be ready and realise you hadn't turned the oven on!!!  >:(

Feck that's really annoying, dinner that should have taken about 40 mins ends up taking an hour and a half!
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Caid on November 10, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
When you go to buy tickets on ticketmaster and they have the security feature with the two words but they make them practically illegible for some reason (or am I just blind /dumb)
Those letters that you have to type in to the box?
I thought it was just me couldnt read those f**king things!! It generally takes me 3 or 4 goes at them!!

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 10, 2009, 07:25:33 PM
Quote from: Caid on November 10, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
Those letters that you have to type in to the box?
I thought it was just me couldnt read those f**king things!! It generally takes me 3 or 4 goes at them!!

Me too. Drives me frickin' bonkers!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

This hoor here grinds my gears, our Julian

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

windyshepardhenderson

hes not a bad lad. sure he only gets 30seconds a day on tv. u must be easily annoyed
lavey's finest

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ballinaman

People who say Chi-cargo referring to the city in the states.......

pintsofguinness

When you just settle in to the arm chair, look around for the remote control and see it sitting on top of the tv  >:(

Hardy

The world is shagged. Previous generations endured holocausts, trench warfare, genocide and poverty. Nuclear war, climatic disaster and economic collapse now threaten civilisation, but the remote control generation complains if it has to get off its arse to cross the room to entertain itself.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hardy on November 13, 2009, 06:51:56 PM
The world is shagged. Previous generations endured holocausts, trench warfare, genocide and poverty. Nuclear war, climatic disaster and economic collapse now threaten civilisation, but the remote control generation complains if it has to get off its arse to cross the room to entertain itself.
Jaysus Hardy, take a chill pill
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Zapatista

Items marked 'not to be sold separately' being sold separately. Just reduce the price of the multi pack FFS!