You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastern_Pride

Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

rolloutking

Full grown adults who are naive and childish
People who pronounce R's as W's.   "I weally want a new pairw of wunners"
The girl in my office who wont f**k up about her boyfriend and keeps referring to him with his first name only as if we're supposed to know him

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

muppet

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 25, 2009, 11:34:30 AM
wtf is a pistachios

15 year old boys have them.

Not quite a piss take, not quite a mustache.
MWWSI 2017

SidelineKick

Reported.

Hardy

gallsman

People using the word "of" instead of "have."

full back

People in an office who say 'coolio'  ::) ::)

rolloutking

When there's a bit of scuffling in a game and pundits along the media with the media call it disgraceful and violent, bringing shame on the game etc......when in actual fact there was no solid punches or kicks thrown, just players pushing each other and holding each other in headlocks.....such as the international rules a few years ago, the tyrone armagh ulster final 2005, the dublin tyrone game in omagh a few years ago, etc.

They weren't fights at all. Just fellas trying to be a bit macho without getting sent off. This is what I call a decent fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPifUZdH6G0

SidelineKick

Quote from: rolloutking on August 28, 2009, 01:13:03 PM
When there's a bit of scuffling in a game and pundits along the media with the media call it disgraceful and violent, bringing shame on the game etc......when in actual fact there was no solid punches or kicks thrown, just players pushing each other and holding each other in headlocks.....such as the international rules a few years ago, the tyrone armagh ulster final 2005, the dublin tyrone game in omagh a few years ago, etc.

They weren't fights at all. Just fellas trying to be a bit macho without getting sent off. This is what I call a decent fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPifUZdH6G0

I thoroughly enjoy watching the Louth man in the tracksuit sneak off after it is over  :D

Reported.

pintsofguinness

A serious sore arse from going around on a bike
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Finding out the road you are approaching is closed but getting up as near it as possible only to be told go back the way you came and spend an extra hour getting home

Warn people sooner FFS

Oh and the shite weather in this country-summer, what summer?

Eastern_Pride

That one guy you know that spends his time trying to prove everyone wrong, or anyone who loves being an annoying c.....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: maggie on August 28, 2009, 06:44:26 PM
Finding out the road you are approaching is closed but getting up as near it as possible only to be told go back the way you came and spend an extra hour getting home

Warn people sooner FFS

Oh and the shite weather in this country-summer, what summer?

Maggie

Even if i'm warned I still go on hoping I'll be able to get through....

They had one of them signs beside my house 6mths ago they were only working during the day...At night the road was open....If you went by the diversion signs its a 4 mile diversion to get 1/2 a mile....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME