You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

na cleirigh

Quote from: ziggysego on August 20, 2009, 11:27:48 AM
Got pills for the bad back and now all I want to do is sleep. Can't focus at work and I've a shed load to do!!  :'(

Are the tablets helping your back Ziggysego?

Claim swine flu and stay at home two weeks.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

ziggysego

Working a treat na cleirigh, just so tired. Boss said for me to go home and rest up. Rather stay at work though.
Testing Accessibility

Canalman

Those clowns that insist at a wedding that a sweep be organized in the timing of the speeches. Usually the smug types involved who inevitably bore you to tears talking about their kids.
For some reason it just bugs me.

118cmal

When the woman is mad at you for no apparent reason and when you ask why all she says is 'I can't believe you don't know'

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Canalman on August 20, 2009, 11:57:32 AM
Those clowns that insist at a wedding that a sweep be organized in the timing of the speeches. Usually the smug types involved who inevitably bore you to tears talking about their kids.
For some reason it just bugs me.
What he said. Pack of tossers.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: 118cmal on August 20, 2009, 01:02:35 PM
When the woman is mad at you for no apparent reason and when you ask why all she says is 'I can't believe you don't know'

Every man hates that..the other one Im sure everyone will recognise is, 'If you dont know, then Im not tellin you'....

Hatefull..

rolloutking

When someone rings you and you pick up and say hello. They then hello back and say nothing else and you have to ask them what they want.

na cleirigh

Quote from: rolloutking on August 21, 2009, 12:33:54 PM
When someone rings you and you pick up and say hello. They then hello back and say nothing else and you have to ask them what they want.

This happens me all the time at work.

Generally ignorant people on the phone grind my gears.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

The Real Laoislad

When you let a car out into traffic,and further on up the road another car is trying to get out and the car in front of you that you have just let out doesn't let the other car out.........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Eastern_Pride

When you're packing up after a hard day at work and  the phone rings again...and again..and again...and you don't get home for ages....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

ziggysego

When you listen to power ballads and it builds energy up inside of you, but you've no way to expel it.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on August 21, 2009, 01:18:29 PM
When you listen to power ballads and it builds energy up inside of you, but you've no way to expel it.

A good hand shandy........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2009, 01:14:10 PM
When you let a car out into traffic,and further on up the road another car is trying to get out and the car in front of you that you have just let out doesn't let the other car out.........

Jaysus that wrecks my head as well. Always seems to happen when I've the misfortune of driving around Dublin. The lack of basic manners and courtesy on the roads is appalling. Taxi-drivers are the worst offenders in my experience.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on August 21, 2009, 01:18:29 PM

Ziggy what the f**k are you talking about?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 21, 2009, 01:44:39 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2009, 01:14:10 PM

Jaysus that wrecks my head as well. Always seems to happen when I've the misfortune of driving around Dublin. The lack of basic manners and courtesy on the roads is appalling. Taxi-drivers are the worst offenders in my experience.

Or when you let a car out and they don't acknowledge you,usually BMW or Merc drivers I find
You'll Never Walk Alone.