You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scud

Mach 3 blades.

It seems they've made them into single use items. Robbing Gillette bastards. Shaved with a new one yesterday. One day's growth hence and I shave again this morning. Now this is level 1 on the scud stubble scale. We're not talkin a Joe McMahon style forest or anything. Well it felt like I was rubbing little pieces of glass over my face with a lump of fooking sandpaper. Complete joke. Ended up hopping the thing off the wall.

Anyone use wilkinson? Never forkin out whatever ridiculous amount it is Gillette charge for their rusty bowsaws again!!

Rant over  :P

SidelineKick

Quote from: scud on August 06, 2009, 09:26:53 AM
Mach 3 blades.

It seems they've made them into single use items. Robbing Gillette b**tards. Shaved with a new one yesterday. One day's growth hence and I shave again this morning. Now this is level 1 on the scud stubble scale. We're not talkin a Joe McMahon style forest or anything. Well it felt like I was rubbing little pieces of glass over my face with a lump of fooking sandpaper. Complete joke. Ended up hopping the thing off the wall.

Anyone use wilkinson? Never forkin out whatever ridiculous amount it is Gillette charge for their rusty bowsaws again!!

Hair hair!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Mach 3 blades.

It seems they've made them into single use items. Robbing Gillette b**tards. Shaved with a new one yesterday. One day's growth hence and I shave again this morning. Now this is level 1 on the scud stubble scale. We're not talkin a Joe McMahon style forest or anything. Well it felt like I was rubbing little pieces of glass over my face with a lump of fooking sandpaper. Complete joke. Ended up hopping the thing off the wall.

Someone must have been shaving their legs with it. 

Personally I stopped buying all those rip off ones, I just get the cheapest.  Does the job. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Nailed On

I use the Gillette Fusion ones myself now, dear as f**k though.

Other morning I used my da's Mach Three as I was hungover and couldn't be bothered going to my room an getting mine... Cut the lip off me!! Couldnt gt it to stop for about an hour

Rois

Finding out on a Thursday that you will have to be on the red eye back to Birmingham for the third Monday morning in a row.   >:(

Actually I don't know what the relevance of the day is - finding out any day that you're away first thing on Monday is enough.

SidelineKick

I like ready salted, in saying that I would choose any other flavour over them if available!

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Reported.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 06, 2009, 10:04:35 AM
Mach 3 blades.

Someone must have been shaving their legs with it. 

Personally I stopped buying all those rip off ones, I just get the cheapest.  Does the job. 

I couldn't use them cheap ones at all,cut the face off me they would..
Mach 3 the best I find
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Rois on August 06, 2009, 01:30:17 PM
Finding out on a Thursday that you will have to be on the red eye back to Birmingham for the third Monday morning in a row.   >:(

Actually I don't know what the relevance of the day is - finding out any day that you're away first thing on Monday is enough.

Jeez I useta love trips away with work. Think of it as a big adventure!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Diet Coke

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 07, 2009, 01:23:08 AM

You've never been to Birmingham then :D
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

Lazer

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 07, 2009, 01:23:08 AM

I liked the idea of away trips with work before i started, after the first one they were just a pain! Now if they sent me to Spain or the states maybe that would be ok, but it was always Birmingham, Doncaster etc. The monday morning flights were just a killer and the only good away trips were the week long training courses - usually in Scotland!
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

rippin no-one is ever lookin a good plasterer in hawaii lol