You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: jimbo on July 04, 2009, 11:17:00 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on July 04, 2009, 10:43:00 PM
trying to remember the name of a tv show that you watched a few years ago and cant!!!

The A-TEAM?

I wish. when my kids finish school we have to watch something suitable at night, we had Tool Time, Recess and a few others, but there was this American one based in a small community up in the mountains, young misfit from the big smoke moves there, yadda, yadda yadda, always remember the scenery in it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

vav

FLUBBBINGGG TOOTHACHE ARGHRGRHRGHHH .. & YES it is that bad I reckoned it deserved mention in more than one thread!!

illdecide

Quote from: vav on July 06, 2009, 12:12:30 AM
FLUBBBINGGG TOOTHACHE ARGHRGRHRGHHH .. & YES it is that bad I reckoned it deserved mention in more than one thread!!

Whip it out ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

vav

Quote from: illdecide on July 06, 2009, 12:13:55 AM

Whip it out ;)

Only if you whip yours out 1st ;)

.....oooops I forgot talk like that is frowned upon here :P

illdecide

Quote from: vav on July 06, 2009, 12:16:48 AM
Quote from: illdecide on July 06, 2009, 12:13:55 AM

Whip it out ;)

Only if you whip yours out 1st ;)

.....oooops I forgot talk like that is frowned upon here :P

Very Good VAV...it was out alright but you just didn't know it.

Having money in the bank and not being able to withdraw it grinds my ears...(still no bank card)

supersub

vav

Men

Gamblers

Male Gamblers

Okay not all male gamblers.. just the pr**ks..............

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: ziggysego on July 06, 2009, 10:58:07 PM
How's the toothache?

Thankfully the toothache is not too bad thanks for asking... seems to have gone to bed for another few days  :)

Just as well.. I had enough to contend with today! (see previous post :P)

illdecide

Quote from: vav on July 06, 2009, 11:23:28 PM
How's the toothache?

Thankfully the toothache is not too bad thanks for asking... seems to have gone to bed for another few days  :)

You must either work in a bookies (with ONL) or your boyfriend is a no good for nothing bum who gambles everything he earns ;)

Donnellys Hollow

Ignorant drivers  >:(

I was driving my other half's car home from training because my own was getting a badly needed service. She is only on a provisional license so she has the L-plates up. I was pulling into Tescos to buy a bottle of water and pick up something for the dinner. I was first in the queue stopped at the traffic lights turning into the car park. I was maybe a millisecond slow in pulling away from the lights so the pr1ck behind me in his 5 series BMW started blaring his horn. When I got into the car park I decided to ask this clown what the fcuk was his problem. I got out of the car and he was still driving around looking for a parking space. The second he saw me approaching him he drove off out of the car park and back down the road. f**king coward!

..........I think I might have road rage!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

vav

Quote from: illdecide on July 07, 2009, 12:00:37 AM
Quote from: vav on July 06, 2009, 11:23:28 PM
How's the toothache?

You must either work in a bookies (with ONL) or your boyfriend is a no good for nothing bum who gambles everything he earns ;)
Excellent powers of deduction :P

illdecide

Thats the type of guy i am ;) ;D

So which wan is it...i did forget to mention...maybe he gambles everything the Bru gives him ;)