You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vav

Quote from: longball on July 01, 2009, 03:43:39 PM
Quote from: vav on July 01, 2009, 03:39:01 PM
big dirty workmen who think because they are doing work in one room of the house they can barge into any other room  >:(

Catch you with ur pants down?

No, but I bet thats what he was hoping for.. I was merely having a lazy day, still in my pyjamas and could have done without him barging in on me grr

longball

Quote from: vav on July 01, 2009, 04:38:42 PM
big dirty workmen who think because they are doing work in one room of the house they can barge into any other room  >:(

No, but I bet thats what he was hoping for.. I was merely having a lazy day, still in my pyjamas and could have done without him barging in on me grr

No doubt that was what he was thinking, what a perv. What the hell were u doing still in ur pj's? GET A JOB! STUDENT BUM!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: vav on July 01, 2009, 04:38:42 PM

Sounds a bit sus to me vav. The ONE day you knew you had workmen in the house and you just HAPPENED to be lazing about in your PJs. Yeah right, no court in the land would believe that one.
Testing Accessibility

vav

GET A JOB! STUDENT BUM!

oiii I have a job.. It's my one day off this week.. I deserve to be lazing in my pyjamas

ziggysego

I'm a big dirty woman, who knew that hard working workmen would be in the house today. So I booked the day off and stripped off to my undies. I'm laid out here on the bed, waiting for them ;)

fixed that for you vav
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on July 01, 2009, 04:51:49 PM
I'm a big dirty woman, who knew that hard working workmen would be in the house today. So I booked the day off and stripped off to my undies. I'm laid out here on the bed, waiting for them ;)

fixed that for you vav

Thanks for clearing that up for us Ziggy. We all know that this was what vav was thinking.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

tyrone girl

Sore feet and sore legs  :'(

Also, men

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 02, 2009, 04:37:15 PM

Also, men

Ach now TG don't tar us all with the same brush...There's guys like me and if you were hanging onto my arm you'd be smiling like a basket of chips...you just got one of the rotten apples out of the barrel...lol ;D ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

supersarsfields

Bluebottles. dirty feckers and the place is buzzing with them.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2009, 04:48:46 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on July 02, 2009, 04:37:15 PM

Also, men

Ach now TG don't tar us all with the same brush...There's guys like me and if you were hanging onto my arm you'd be smiling like a basket of chips...you just got one of the rotten apples out of the barrel...lol ;D ;D

Never heard that saying until today and now I have heard it twice.

Weird.

Both from Kilwilkie people though...

vav

having to work til half 10 tonight when its so nice out :(

pintsofguinness

The heat, the heat, it's too warm.

This is me at the end of the day

(yes, Ive lost weight) :'(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Green Grass

Drivers in cars who brake 20m before the road they are about to turn into, and then you see the indicator going as they turn in. 

People who park their cars in the inside lane of a dual carriageway just because they have a business/property there - e.g all main roads into Belfast from Carryduff, Newtownards.  Indicator bulbs shall soon be fused having to weave in and out of the lanes.

Drivers who drive at 30-45mph and then complain about someone over-taking at 55mph, "Look at that maniac".  If you sped up a bit people wouldn't have to over-take.

The flies that land on you, you think there harmless until you feel the slight sting, then 2 days later you find a lump on your arm which is still there a week later. 

Pokerstars.

Woman/girlfriends who are never wrong no matter what the argument.  I find myself in an argument which they start and somehow I get the blame for it and end up apologising.

Done!