You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: downgirl on June 29, 2009, 08:46:53 PM
Ok just come online, can I just say that the cycle lane I am talking about goes from (well I saw it starting from the big roundabout there at the top of the Malone Road, all the way up Shaws Bridge past the 2 sets of lights up to the left up to the roundabout there at the top where you turn onto the Saintfield Road, and then there is a cycle lane as well further on up towards Carryduff.  When this is here in rush hour and there are no other sinners on the footpath why can't cyclists cycle on the cycle path?!!!

You might not want to be in the cycle lane if you are soon coming up to a junction were you want to make a right turn?

downgirl

If a cyclist wanted to turn right they wouldn't stay in the inside lane the whole way would they   ::) ::) ::)

man in black

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 29, 2009, 05:44:39 PM
Cyclists are as bad as women driving their kids to school...A danger to themselves and everyone around them

Stats speak for themselves. Women drivers have less accidents than men, cyclists rarely kill anyone.
As for white van man........
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

man in black

Quote from: downgirl on June 29, 2009, 08:46:53 PM
Ok just come online, can I just say that the cycle lane I am talking about goes from (well I saw it starting from the big roundabout there at the top of the Malone Road, all the way up Shaws Bridge past the 2 sets of lights up to the left up to the roundabout there at the top where you turn onto the Saintfield Road, and then there is a cycle lane as well further on up towards Carryduff.  When this is here in rush hour and there are no other sinners on the footpath why can't cyclists cycle on the cycle path?!!!

Why should they ? What time are they costing you ?
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

theskull1

Scobes that go to beatiful parks to get full & then leave all their empties lying there  >:(

f**kers who overtake on the inside lane
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

maddog

Litter droppers.
Outside our office there is a bin for the smokers. The feg stubs around the bin must be an inch deep.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: maddog on June 30, 2009, 10:30:56 AM
Litter droppers.
Outside our office there is a bin for the smokers. The feg stubs around the bin must be an inch deep.
smokers in general that litter >:(
why does someone that wouldn't normally dream of throwing a crisp packet or coke can on the street, seem to think its fine to flick their cigarette buts anywhere?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Mr. Nakata

Girls with tattoos. Might be a tad controversial. Certain gentlemen love a girl with a tr**p stamp. Not me. I think they look ridiculous, especially on mingers.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

i like tattoos on women. in saying that though, its not as black and white as that. it has to be a nice tatto in a good place. by 'tr**p stamp' il asume ur referring to the bottom of the back, ie above the ass..i dont like that..

jimbo

Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 09:55:37 AM
Scobes that go to beatiful parks to get full & then leave all their empties lying there  >:(

f**kers who overtake on the inside lane

f**kers who sit in the over taking lane at 60mph and cause you to undertake!!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

tattos on women? u wont like this picture of kat von D then..she'd get it tho imo..
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/kat-von-d.jpg

Mr. Nakata

A man who orders a bottle of Corona with a slice of lime at the bar without looking embarrassed. My friends tell me that this is a rather harsh attitude. My response is always the same. "You are a disgrace to humanity"

longball

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 30, 2009, 11:24:14 AM
A man who orders a bottle of Corona with a slice of lime at the bar without looking embarrassed. My friends tell me that this is a rather harsh attitude. My response is always the same. "You are a disgrace to humanity"

:D just pictured one of my mates when was reading this. He drinks it with the lime ave always thought it was weird.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

DennistheMenace

Don't see the problem with drinking it with a lime ?

longball

Quote from: DennistheMenace on June 30, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
Don't see the problem with drinking it with a lime ?

...u may as well have a dildo up ur arse
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0