You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

I was at the Clonard Novena last night standing at the back waiting for mass to begin when 4 what i can only describe as"mucksavages" arrived to mass, straight from the Camogie pitch, sitcks, bags, still in their gear, legs covered in Bruises, and Clay. I said to myself f**k me, would yous ever go home and take a shower and put some clothes on yous other than O Neills gear,
Imagine arrriving to mass like that

"Mucksavages grind me gears"  :( :( :(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

NAG1

Fair play to them for making the effort to come straight from the pitch to Mass onion!  ;)

Onion Bag

They could have went home and got changed and came back to one of the later masses,

but thats the mentality of mucksavages, they dont really give a shite

full back

I think you are being unfair on them onion
I say fair fcuks to them for making th effort

Onion Bag

Onion Bag

Would any of you boys come off the field and head straight to mass still in gear, stinking of sweat and covered in clay, i doubt it

Onion Bag

supersub

longball

Things I will NEVER do in my life as they grind my gears

- Read the Lions thread on the GAAboard, i dip in and out of most threads on the board but i assure u the Lions thread has never nor will ever be opened by myself.

- Watch the film Snakes on a plane- i refuse to watch this film, i consider myself a massive film buff and would watch nearly anything but this is a film i will NEVER watch

-Believe in the US Moon Landings- i just think it was faked no1 could convince me otherwise now.

-Smoke. Ive never tried it and never will. There is smokers in my house and i just hate it.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

illdecide

All soaps and reality tv shows...F**k i hate them all with a passion
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on June 25, 2009, 10:55:22 AM

You obviously mean except Eastenders.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on June 25, 2009, 10:55:13 AM
- Watch the film Snakes on a plane- i refuse to watch this film, i consider myself a massive film buff and would watch nearly anything but this is a film i will NEVER watch

Ah come on, it's funny as hell. A parody of itself.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 25, 2009, 11:07:48 AM
Quote from: illdecide on June 25, 2009, 10:55:22 AM

You obviously mean except Eastenders.

No, not even Eastenders. Hate them all >:(

no men should be watching them shows
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

Keyser soze

Quote from: longball on June 25, 2009, 10:55:13 AM
Things I will NEVER do in my life as they grind my gears

- Read the Lions thread on the GAAboard, i dip in and out of most threads on the board but i assure u the Lions thread has never nor will ever be opened by myself.

-Believe in the US Moon Landings- i just think it was faked no1 could convince me otherwise now.

-Smoke. Ive never tried it and never will. There is smokers in my house and i just hate it.

Have any of you seen this?? What's it about??