You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Quote from: jimbo on June 16, 2009, 10:16:02 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on June 16, 2009, 10:10:47 PM
used to be a time when this board was the hub of my online activities, but recently it's been pure shite. I used to be reluctant to say anything in those reoccuring threads where posters complained that the board was going down hill, but I'd have to agree with them at the minute. It's just tripe.

Feck yiz all.

Quit!

Sorry that was rude! - Please Quit.  :-*

Minder

Quote from: jimbo on June 16, 2009, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 16, 2009, 09:52:59 PM
No more access to Gaa Board at work..............

Quit!

It happened a couple of times before and i contacted the IT department and spoke nicely to them but they have given the hammer to a pile of sites in the last few weeks but if you have a "business need" to see a site to contact them, who the f**k has a "business need" to be on the interweb? In fairness when i have checked it in the evenings at home i havent been missing much
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

I can't  jimbo. I'm snowed under with threads that need to be read. Plus I always enjoy your reincarnations.

Work slow at the minute? What'd you make of daniel craig as the new bond, is he a patch on you?

jimbo

Quote from: Minder on June 16, 2009, 10:18:08 PM

Quit!

It happened a couple of times before and i contacted the IT department and spoke nicely to them but they have given the hammer to a pile of sites in the last few weeks but if you have a "business need" to see a site to contact them, who the f**k has a "business need" to be on the interweb? In fairness when i have checked it in the evenings at home i havent been missing much

In fairness to the business it's more bandwith, social networking sites and the like can grind a network to a standstill!

jimbo

Quote from: Puckoon on June 16, 2009, 10:21:08 PM
I can't  jimbo. I'm snowed under with threads that need to be read. Plus I always enjoy your reincarnations.

Work slow at the minute? What'd you make of daniel craig as the new bond, is he a patch on you?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) :P :-* :'( ;D

illdecide

Fair enough lads there were a few threads that got out of hand and I'm as guilty as the next wan but you can't blame 2 or 3 threads for the state the board is in. There are less and less using the board now whether it's due to not working or sites banned in work, and then out of boredom some people start threads because they can't think off anything else better to do...

As for the she-males on the board i know for a fact they exist but i still don't know who they are nor do i care.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

jimbo

Quote from: illdecide on June 16, 2009, 10:28:09 PM
Fair enough lads there were a few threads that got out of hand and I'm as guilty as the next wan but you can't blame 2 or 3 threads for the state the board is in. There are less and less using the board now whether it's due to not working or sites banned in work, and then out of boredom some people start threads because they can't think off anything else better to do...

As for the she-males on the board i know for a fact they exist but i still don't know who they are nor do i care.

Don't ruin ziggys fantasies!!!  ;)

illdecide

Did you ever think that maybe Ziggy is actually a female posing as a male...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

jimbo

Quote from: illdecide on June 16, 2009, 10:34:28 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D You could be on to something there!!!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: jimbo on June 16, 2009, 10:25:32 PM

Quit!

In fairness to the business it's more bandwith, social networking sites and the like can grind a network to a standstill!
Rubbish.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

jimbo

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on June 16, 2009, 10:41:24 PM

Quit!

Rubbish.

Sorry must be talking shite, photos, images, streaming videos etc have no detrimental effect on a network - Suretheydont!!!

Our Nail Loney

He definitely gets on like one, thats for sure.

jimbo

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 16, 2009, 11:10:03 PM

He definitely gets on like one, thats for sure.

:D :D :D

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: jimbo on June 16, 2009, 10:58:56 PM

Quit!

Rubbish.

Sorry must be talking shite, photos, images, streaming videos etc have no detrimental effect on a network - Suretheydont!!!
Yes, you are.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

jimbo

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on June 16, 2009, 11:13:26 PM
Quote from: jimbo on June 16, 2009, 10:58:56 PM

Quit!

Rubbish.

Yes, you are.

You must troubleshoot for networks!!!! Thank god you are nowhere near my companys!!!