Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

:-\ pressures on now.

Short and sweet from now on.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Dont be worrying about sk, he has one or two wisecracks a year & that is that ;)

SidelineKick

Full Back is that you trying to karate chop a chicken?

Reported.

Puckoon

full back

Fcuk off lads  :D

Dont be wasting all your one liners up so early in the morning puck ;)

SidelineKick

Talk about making a c**k of yourself.

Thats fowl play if ever I seen it.

You must have been half winged fullback.

You're well down the pecking order now for Farmer of the Year.

Reported.

corn02

People who put on their Bebo/Facebook "I'm mad on a night out". Don;t care if you belong in Shameless, saying that makes you sound like David Brent.

SidelineKick

Quote from: full back on April 20, 2009, 05:35:49 PM
???

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 20, 2009, 05:27:29 PM

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 20, 2009, 05:46:29 PM
Quote from: full back on April 20, 2009, 05:35:49 PM
???

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 20, 2009, 05:27:29 PM

Thanks sk  ;)

SidelineKick

Ah it wasn't funny in the first place but having to explain it really makes it suck eggs

:D

eggs.

Reported.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on April 20, 2009, 05:37:58 PM
People who put on their Bebo/Facebook "I'm mad on a night out". Don;t care if you belong in Shameless, saying that makes you sound like David Brent.

Are you on the gaaboard facebook ?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lar Naparka

I was queuing at a checkout in my local supermarket this morning.
The queues there were fairly long alright but were moving steadily.
Mine was moving along grand as well until the female in front of me reached the checkout.
She had a very large trolley load and I had resigned myself to the fact that she would take 6 or 7 minutes before I got my fairly modest amount checked out and could get away.
Little did I know what lay in store..
This individual stood to one side as the girl on the till checked her items through; she didn't lift a finger to help, other than manoeuvring her trolley into position. The poor girl soon had the space on the counter to her left piled high with yer wan's goods and finally had to resort into leaning over and dropping them into the waiting trolley as the person in question stood gazing out the window.
Finally, when the girl had finished checking and rung up the total, she took out her purse nice and slow, extracted her laser card and presented it to the operator.
Then she took her time keying in her pin and signing the slip. She paid absolutely no attention to the queue that had built up behind her but what happened next really took the biscuit.
When she had paid for her goods, she reached into a shopping bag she carried and extracted 5 or 6 plastic bags and then slowly and very carefully, she proceeded to pack her goods.   
She made no move whatsoever to get out of the way and did her business there and then, completely holding up the queue behind her until she was good and ready.
I'd have blown a fuse but the young operator was very rattled by the old bags' attitude and behaviour and I didn't want to upset her further.
It took a full quarter hour to get her through!
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Treasurer

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Lar Naparka on April 23, 2009, 05:26:11 PM
I was queuing at a checkout in my local supermarket this morning.
The queues there were fairly long alright but were moving steadily.
Mine was moving along grand as well until the female in front of me reached the checkout.
She had a very large trolley load and I had resigned myself to the fact that she would take 6 or 7 minutes before I got my fairly modest amount checked out and could get away.
Little did I know what lay in store..
This individual stood to one side as the girl on the till checked her items through; she didn't lift a finger to help, other than manoeuvring her trolley into position. The poor girl soon had the space on the counter to her left piled high with yer wan's goods and finally had to resort into leaning over and dropping them into the waiting trolley as the person in question stood gazing out the window.
Finally, when the girl had finished checking and rung up the total, she took out her purse nice and slow, extracted her laser card and presented it to the operator.
Then she took her time keying in her pin and signing the slip. She paid absolutely no attention to the queue that had built up behind her but what happened next really took the biscuit.
When she had paid for her goods, she reached into a shopping bag she carried and extracted 5 or 6 plastic bags and then slowly and very carefully, she proceeded to pack her goods.   
She made no move whatsoever to get out of the way and did her business there and then, completely holding up the queue behind her until she was good and ready.
I'd have blown a fuse but the young operator was very rattled by the old bags' attitude and behaviour and I didn't want to upset her further.
It took a full quarter hour to get her through!

The Tesco's I go to can get me quite angry as well... Women in supermarkets are ignorant whores for the most part