You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mrsandman on April 10, 2009, 11:06:07 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 10:57:32 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on April 10, 2009, 10:52:46 AM
Waking up thinking can't wait to get to the pub to do the following.... watch football, drink loads, back a few horsies and the realising its "Good $%^&£$% Friday" (the most drepressing/boring day of the year).
Have you nothing in your life only that?

I'm going to get up, go down to the shops and browse the xbox games at my leisure, get one of my choice, maybe get a hot dog on the way back and play the xbox the rest of the day.  If I want a pint later on, then I'll go and get one.

I hope you mean the Quorn alternative, its Good Friday man i.e No meat. A fish dog would be acceptable
nope, I dont buy in to that shite.  (Dont tell my mammy). 

Yes sideline! the ps would be an alternative.

I flew home last good friday and there was a crowd of English ones on the plane going for a stag weekend to Dublin! Weren't they in for a shock when they landed!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thebigfella

Waking up thinking can't wait to get to the pub to do the following.... watch football, drink loads, back a few horsies and the realising its "Good $%^&£$% Friday" (the most drepressing/boring day of the year).

I'm going to get up, go down to the shops and browse the xbox games at my leisure, get one of my choice, maybe get a hot dog on the way back and play the xbox the rest of the day.  If I want a pint later on, then I'll go and get one.

Yes but I haven't done that for 2 months so I was looking forward to it  :(. Plus I spend all day yesterday playing the xbox  :P

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 11:08:17 AM

I flew home last good friday and there was a crowd of English ones on the plane going for a stag weekend to Dublin! Weren't they in for a shock when they landed!
:D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

take_yer_points

Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but its so annoying when golfer's are hitting their first shot at a par 4 and some American tit roars "Get in the hole!!"

Infact its annoying all the time!!

laceer

Definitely a Good Friday

longrunsthefox

Quote from: take_yer_points on April 10, 2009, 12:00:17 PM
Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but its so annoying when golfer's are hitting their first shot at a par 4 and some American tit roars "Get in the hole!!"

I know a gallows humour joke about that line but maybe not appropriate here...

laceer

Quote from: longrunsthefox on April 10, 2009, 03:56:53 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on April 10, 2009, 12:00:17 PM

I know a gallows humour joke about that line but maybe not appropriate here...

Go for it...

The Real Laoislad

Spending the afternoon staining the decking only for Mother Nature to kick you in the balls and send a shower of rain and ruin all your work......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 10, 2009, 05:01:32 PM
Spending the afternoon staining the decking only for Mother Nature to kick you in the balls and send a shower of rain and ruin all your work......

Jaysus I know exactly what the f eck you are talking about I hate that sh ite. I went out side like a mad man cursing at the rain and my neighbours all thought I was pissed.
ta se mor

ziggysego

Friend forgets to book table and now there's nowhere to eat.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

What's wrong with you ziggy.

I f**king woke up with a sore throat myself, think I'm getting the cold AGAIN! ffs
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I'm no better today pints. My back is in bits. Spent most of yesterday in bed :(
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 13, 2009, 10:41:30 AM
What's wrong with you ziggy.

I f**king woke up with a sore throat myself, think I'm getting the cold AGAIN! ffs

pints constant moaning and bitching really grinds my gears