You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hound on January 30, 2009, 01:46:05 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2009, 08:06:42 PM
Silly cooking instructions on things. 
I'm making this chicken thing that consists of two chicken breats, it says on the packet to have it in the oven for 25 minutes and the oven at 190.  I've had it in the oven for the last 40 minutes at 250 and it's not near done.  So how the f**k would it be done at 190 in 25 minutes?

Did it say make sure its fully defrosted first?
It wasnt frozen.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 30, 2009, 06:39:57 PM
Quote from: Hound on January 30, 2009, 01:46:05 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2009, 08:06:42 PM
Silly cooking instructions on things. 
I'm making this chicken thing that consists of two chicken breats, it says on the packet to have it in the oven for 25 minutes and the oven at 190.  I've had it in the oven for the last 40 minutes at 250 and it's not near done.  So how the f**k would it be done at 190 in 25 minutes?

Did it say make sure its fully defrosted first?
It wasnt frozen.
[/quote

Did you close the over door?

pintsofguinness

Yes but I tell you the wait was worth it, had it this evening for dinner and all I can say is, Im some cook!

The Iceman

people using the loud speaker on their phone in the office or in public
I dont need to hear your conversations  - use the F**king cradle you asshole!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ziggysego

Quote from: Treasurer on January 30, 2009, 03:14:46 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 30, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
Barsteward postmen/couriers.  Jammed a pair of trousers I'd ordered ofa t'tinternet through my letterbox  ???and banjaxed the thing, any gust of wind and it's tapping away >:(

For a minute I was wondering how this banjaxed the trousers!  (I'm a bit out of tune today)

Why didn't you ask me first?

I don't want to be 3rd to Benny and Pints.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: ziggysego on January 30, 2009, 07:48:46 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on January 30, 2009, 03:14:46 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 30, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
Barsteward postmen/couriers.  Jammed a pair of trousers I'd ordered ofa t'tinternet through my letterbox  ???and banjaxed the thing, any gust of wind and it's tapping away >:(

For a minute I was wondering how this banjaxed the trousers!  (I'm a bit out of tune today)

Why didn't you ask me first?

I don't want to be 3rd to Benny and Pints.

Is that why you quoted Tres and not me :L

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ludermor

full back

That sh1te picture that ziggy has below his posts >:(
Not very good for trying to hide the board in work...........

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: full back on February 02, 2009, 10:08:57 AM
That sh1te picture that ziggy has below his posts >:(
Not very good for trying to hide the board in work...........

Ya wanna know what really grinds my gears is when those idiots in the parking garages turn way into you when you are trying to turn either going up or down around a corner and they take up all the damn room and no where to go . Plus those ar se holes whom take up the space when they are driving behind you when you try to back up. I also hate the wan kers that walk behind you when you are trying to back out your space. One day I'll just keep backing  up and hit the edjit and make them regret ever walking behind a moving car.
ta se mor

AN other

This has probably been covered somewhere in the few hundred pages but people at matches getting up and down throughout the matches. I nearly blew a fuse last Saturday night in the lower Cusack at the start of the second half with people coming and going, totally ridiculous. Still at it about 15 minutes into the second half, and not just one or two. I wish they'd shut the bars/shops at half time.

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: AN other on February 03, 2009, 06:25:01 PM
This has probably been covered somewhere in the few hundred pages but people at matches getting up and down throughout the matches. I nearly blew a fuse last Saturday night in the lower Cusack at the start of the second half with people coming and going, totally ridiculous. Still at it about 15 minutes into the second half, and not just one or two. I wish they'd shut the bars/shops at half time.

Ya but Tyrone beat the dubs!!! and it was the anniv. if the GAA I wished I could have been there at Croke to see it all. I was here in the states watching it on Setanta at 1:10 PM our time here.
ta se mor

Franko

People quoting 'the lady doth protest too much' as a reply to someone who tries to defend themselves from an accusation.  If you cant make a reasonable point then just say nothing! >:(

This must be the most overused bullshit phrase on the board.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 22, 2009, 06:33:36 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on January 09, 2009, 06:51:50 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 09, 2009, 06:46:15 PM
When you get on to a bus with a £20 note and the driver says he cant take you as he's no change...Not my problem...get some....

I have been told that he cant ask you to get off, he is supposed to give you some sort of ticket to allow you as a good citizen to go and pay for it.

Just recieved a 1 day freedom of NI ticket because i complained about this.. Not bad for a £1.50 fare...

Well I went to get my monthly ticket for the park and ride the other day and of course the bus driver had no change but he said he'd give me a voucher and all I had to do was ask the next bus driver to give me the change I was due - 7 quid.  I said fair enough.

Now! I've tried every morning and evening for the last 3 days to get my 7 quid of the bus driver only to be met with "I haven't got the change"!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(
So now! not only have I a Bank of Ireland ten pound note I can't get rid of but also a  £7 VOUCHER FOR THE BUS  >:(

bridgegael

Quote from: Franko on February 04, 2009, 02:04:25 PM
People quoting 'the lady doth protest too much' as a reply to someone who tries to defend themselves from an accusation.  If you cant make a reasonable point then just say nothing! >:(

This must be the most overused bullshit phrase on the board.

feck!  hadn read this thread in a while,  i heard that saying today and was thinking the exact same thing!  load of bullshit.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"