You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 26, 2009, 08:58:24 PM
When you've got something balancing on your fork perfectly but when you move it to your mouth it falls off on to your teeshirt!!  >:(  >:(

Beans are bastards for doing that, and they stain as well  >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

SidelineKick

f**k me lads move your head over the plate. I know proper etiquette is move the fork to your mouth, but I'd rather tell etiquette to f**k off, and have a clean t-shirt.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longrunsthefox

I HATE, absolutly never got that song, 'When you're in love with a beautiful woman'   Fuc it used to grate with me when it was constantly being played.... I had to get that out of my system.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 27, 2009, 06:13:17 PM
f**k me lads move your head over the plate. I know proper etiquette is move the fork to your mouth, but I'd rather tell etiquette to f**k off, and have a clean t-shirt.
I like to eat my dinner relaxing on the couch, i cant hang my head over the plate.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AFS

The movie on BBC1 now, 'The boys and a girl from county Clare'. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger load of fiddley dee crap in my life. WTF!?

downgirl

The fact that it is lashing and I have to get into town to get the bus out to the ball  :-\  It will be going past this was anyway so why didn't the organisers think about where most students live and have the bus leaving from here!!  >:(

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

downgirl

UCC Science Ball...out in Rochestown Park Hotel...going to the full thing...free wine reception and all woohoo!!!  :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

there is actually a poster at the moment who is really grinding my gears.... i use to think he was grand but of late hes really getting on me wick.... trying to rise above it....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SidelineKick

Reported.

stiffler

Isnt there an option to ignore all of a posters comments?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

SidelineKick

Reported.