Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

pintsofguinness

Quote from: maggie on September 07, 2008, 02:08:46 PM
washing machine playing up??
How did you know that?

Door stuck, wont open, clothes inside.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 07, 2008, 03:13:06 PM
How did you know that?

Usually that happens if the water hasn't been drained away properly, its a safety thing that you can't open the door and then flood the place.  Does it look like there' still water in it?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on September 07, 2008, 03:45:59 PM
How did you know that?

Usually that happens if the water hasn't been drained away properly, its a safety thing that you can't open the door and then flood the place.  Does it look like there' still water in it?

Nah it's got that wee button on it to release the door, it's been sticking and you need to press the button 5 or 6 times before the door will open and now it won't, I'd say it's that that's fucked now. 
Water drained away fine. 

Puckoon

Tough day at the office pints. I just leave it on the floor and miraculously a few days later there it is clean and folded on the bed.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on September 07, 2008, 04:00:17 PM
Tough day at the office pints. I just leave it on the floor and miraculously a few days later there it is clean and folded on the bed.

That's normally what happens in my house too but it didnt work out like that this morning  :(

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2008, 09:51:19 PM
Quote from: downgirl on September 02, 2008, 09:46:59 PM
Ah good plan maggie!!   ;)

No generally there aren't too many weirdos around...this is in Cork like...so there would be a few Polish around but I'm usually with my flatmate so I'm not worried about weirdos!  What kind of weirdos are they pints?
I never engage in conversation downgirl and especially not with weirdos in tesco at 9 o'clock.

There was the woman who was buying shoes one nightand wanted to know what colour I thought they were...

She wasn't asking about shoes Pints.
MWWSI 2017

maggie

How did you know that?

Cause im your stalker................................................
No, any woman knows-men plus washing machines equals disaster.
Also my gripe with the washing machine is where does the other goddamn sock go???

ExiledGael

One-sided GAA games at the end of summer.

pintsofguinness

maggie
Cause im your stalker................................................
No, any woman knows-men plus washing machines equals disaster.
Also my gripe with the washing machine is where does the other goddamn sock go???
I think you'll find it was a woman using the machine who broke the machine and as usual a man has to sort out a problem she's created.

maggie

Apologies POG-take it you havent fixed it yet and are still in the D.H.?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: maggie on September 07, 2008, 05:39:11 PM

Apologies POG-take it you havent fixed it yet and are still in the D.H.?

No I called someone to fix it tomorrow.

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 05, 2007, 10:12:08 PM
On the road when hoors don't acknowledge you doing them a good turn like letting them out at a busy junction. Or hoors that don't do me a good turn and pretend they can't see me when I cutting into traffic!  >:( Driving basically makes my blood boil!

Ya I agree with he same thing here in the states all these arses on the highway do the samething and those hoors you call them that drive the eighteen wheelers the big rig trucks all think the fekcing own the damn road well the hell with them.
ta se mor

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 06, 2007, 10:39:09 PM
A fella did that on me where he parked next in the queue and then went and paid so I reversed into the carwash and then got out an went and paid.  When I came out again I put the toekn in and sat on the wall reading the paper until it was finished then jumped into the car as if I hadnt seen him. 

Good for you fekc them !!!!
ta se mor

KCGaelicFootball

ta se mor