You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ludermor

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 27, 2008, 03:26:08 PM
Okay, enough is enough between the 3 of ye. Arthur, I can't believe you are getting dragged into this again. Why?

Cut it out, all of ye, it's very annoying stuff to look at.

Arthur getting dragged into it!!!! There is one man doing the dragging

Gaaboardmod3

Perhaps I should have said 'involved in this again'.

his holiness nb

;D

Glad to oblige mods. Although can you clarify that I havent reported anyone to prompt your post, lest I be accused of it later?

Agree the abuse was childish and juvenile, I'll do my bit and refrain from dishing it, or provoking it.

Lets bring back love!  ;D

Ask me holy bollix

Gaaboardmod3

Nobody has reported anything. I happened to see this myself. I don't want to see it again.

ziggysego

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2008, 03:44:12 PM
Lets bring back love!  ;D

Told you before, doesn't matter how much drink you ply me with.... it ain't ever going to happen!
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: ziggysego on August 27, 2008, 04:00:01 PM
Told you before, doesn't matter how much drink you ply me with.... it ain't ever going to happen!

:-*

Ask me holy bollix

Puckoon

Incompetence grinds my gears.

Not stupidity, just careless incompetence, especially when it results in a 3 week set back.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

When people are queuing for the toll bridge and 3 lanes of traffic are moving at 1 mph why do people have to constantly change lanes when one lane goes slightly faster than the other for a split second
Do these c***ts not realise that  they are some of the reason why the traffic is moving so slow?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on August 27, 2008, 02:54:04 PM
When people bid on an item on ebay 12 days before it ends...why not wait til like an hour before it ends and then bid??  Or maybe it is just me does that?!!  :D
Probably the reason I dont bother with Ebay anymore, idiots bidding away (and ending up paying more for something used when it can be got cheaper new!) when everyone knows you bid 5 minutes from the end.

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 27, 2008, 03:35:51 PM
Ye are as bad as each other. I am hoping that by asking for ye to cop on, no further action will be necessary. If that doesn't work, then so be it.

Report any insulting posts from now on, and the mods will look at them. There's more than enough insults on this thread to trigger several warnings and or bans, but I'm trying to ask ye to be adults instead.
I hope you're not talking about me as I haven't insulted anyone, called anyone a name or even got personal, I've simply defended myself.

With the reporting of posts, what's the point if the abuser wears a ban like some sort of badge of honour and and excuse to abuse.  See illdecide, he hasn't stopped talking about a ban that was for 2 days about 3 months ago now. 
Are you able to confirm for him that it wasn't me who reported him?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 05:07:52 PM

Not stupidity, just careless incompetence, especially when it results in a 3 week set back.
Everyone makes mistakes puck.

Have you never made a mistake?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 27, 2008, 07:41:49 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 05:07:52 PM

Everyone makes mistakes puck.

Have you never made a mistake?

No. Except that one time I started the picture association thread.