You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

"Getting on the property ladder".

Some asshole estate agent coined a phrase and the whole country go mad for this 'property ladder'.

gallsman

People who race up the inside lane only to realise that the reason the other lane is blocked up is because other drivers have had the foresight to look ahead and see an obstruction, then proceed to feel hard done by when nobody lets them cut in.

Also really annoys me when people do give in and allow above mentioned dicks to cut in.

Bensars

Another driving one.

People turning into somewhere. Indicate, slow down and almost stop completely in the middle of the road before then turning in.

The result is you are nearly up their hole !

Yes I Would

Same scenario Bensars.

Looking for a parking space, driving along, spot a space, clearly indicate to show your plannin to take space by reverse parking into it.
Moron behind drives right up arse, with traffic then built up behind him or her making getting the space an impossible task.

Moron behind then realises error of his ways, but damage is done!! Arrrggggghhhh. Does my f**king head in!!

maggie

20leg-end08

Quote from: gallsman on August 01, 2008, 01:35:41 PM
People who race up the inside lane only to realise that the reason the other lane is blocked up is because other drivers have had the foresight to look ahead and see an obstruction, then proceed to feel hard done by when nobody lets them cut in.

Also really annoys me when people do give in and allow above mentioned dicks to cut in.

Spot on....couldn't agree more.

Also hate it when your drivin along at the top of the speed limit and some p***k in a bmw.merc.audi rides up your hole. I always just slow way down to piss them off. Shower of tools.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

20leg-end08

Oh and roadworks being done at rush hour when they're not immediately necessary.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

Brick Tamlin

F*ckin speed cops pullin me over for doin 60 in a 40 zone and giving me an on-the-spot fie and penalty points to boot on a friday after work....hillsborough to newry is a joke with road works >:(

pintsofguinness

QuoteF*ckin speed cops pullin me over for doin 60 in a 40 zone
Good enough for you.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on August 01, 2008, 08:18:49 PM
F*ckin speed cops pullin me over for doin 60 in a 40 zone and giving me an on-the-spot fie and penalty points to boot on a friday after work....hillsborough to newry is a joke with road works >:(

Doing the limit and half again? Can't see why you have anything to complain about to be honest.

The Real Laoislad

So you were caught breaking the law and you blame the cops ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Brick Tamlin

ah jaysus lads, im a normal law-abiding citizen and iv never had a run-in with the law before (if thats what ye can call the cnuts) and its my first offence......i wasnt flyin along like a nutcase, its just i was caught in one of those wee moments...traffic calming measures along the road there where the roadworks are can be a bollix when goin to and from work. Trust me i hate wee boy racer types that hog the roads and flaunt the limits etc but this very much a once off.
actuallly i put it down t o the excitement of getting off early on a friday, and looking forward to takin the new road to croker and experiencing the new stadium and spendin some euros (thats the new currency down there isnt it), its been that long since us Down folk have been near the place......any Armagh men care to give me proper directions....

downgirl

How far inside the 40mph zone were you?  And were the cops hiding??  How many points did you get for it??

pintsofguinness

Quoteah jaysus lads, im a normal law-abiding citizen and iv never had a run-in with the law before (if thats what ye can call the cnuts) and its my first offence......i wasnt flyin along like a nutcase, its just i was caught in one of those wee moments...traffic calming measures along the road there where the roadworks are can be a bollix when goin to and from work. Trust me i hate wee boy racer types that hog the roads and flaunt the limits etc but this very much a once off.

Ah but you have to hold your hands up.

Did you not explain to the cop why you were so excited?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Brick Tamlin

hey hey down girl- twoo-twoo!!!...lol

i couldnt honestly say how far id been inside the zone, sure most of that stretch from Dromore, Hillsborough, loghbrickland, banbridge is traffic calming in and out between 40-60. Worst thing is i thought i had that road sussed a long time ago sayin i travel it so much and had a fair idea of where they would be, but the buggers were very sneaky..although they werent hiding, but my view was obscured and i didnt realise i was being pulled over or they were actually there til i had approached them  and by then it was far too late.

3 points and a fine