The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on June 30, 2008, 05:46:20 PM
its been over a 14 month period

I've only had one in the same period..! Your a dangerous man to know
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

dont know anyone from Silverbridge, dont even know where it is!!!!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Said I was practising meditation, and wouldn't post here again, and for a long time Ive stayed away.

However, to the mother of the bride at the wedding I was at on Saturday (Ive said it before - half of us dont want to be there, and you dont want the other half to be there anyways so whats the f**king point), who made a song and dance that would have mortified the dead about me having Wee Puckooneen (sitting quietly like an angel) at the wedding (when there was nothing to the contrary to this practice in the invitation) - Id like to offer a huge, heartfelt, spite-filled - f**k YOU.

Square Ball

nice day out then Puck?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on June 30, 2008, 05:38:23 PM
said it before and I will say it again, people who haven't the common decency to put their phone on silent at a funeral, 4 out of the last 5 funerals I have been to at least one phone has gone off, FFS.

where is POG?

I'm never to far away. 

What do you mean 5 funerals in the last 14 months?  The last funeral I was at was two years ago - that was a family member, I don't know when the one before that was.  Taking out family members I'd hardly be at 5 funerals in my life!   ???

QuoteHowever, to the mother of the bride at the wedding I was at on Saturday (Ive said it before - half of us dont want to be there, and you dont want the other half to be there anyways so whats the f**king point), who made a song and dance that would have mortified the dead about me having Wee Puckooneen (sitting quietly like an angel) at the wedding (when there was nothing to the contrary to this practice in the invitation) - Id like to offer a huge, heartfelt, spite-filled - f**k YOU.
:o
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on June 30, 2008, 05:38:23 PM
said it before and I will say it again, people who haven't the common decency to put their phone on silent at a funeral, 4 out of the last 5 funerals I have been to at least one phone has gone off, FFS.

Jesus, I know. Can't understand why people don't turn the damn thing off!!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

95% of people who go to horse racing wind me up. 

Why in the name of Jesus would anyone dress up (as if they're going to a wedding) to sit on a grass bank and walk around a field to various chip vans and beer tents and barely watch the races? 

There can't be any other sport in the world that attracts so many down right wankers!

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 30, 2008, 07:12:31 PM
There can't be any other sport in the world that attracts so many down right wankers!

Polo

Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Why in the name of Jesus would anyone dress up (as if they're going to a wedding) to sit on a grass bank and walk around a field to various chip vans and beer tents and barely watch the races? 

Have you even been to horse racing???

95% of people go wind you up, you give the reason about women dressing up, but what about the MAJORITY of people who go, why do you hate them?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

pintsofguinness

Quote from: stiffler on June 30, 2008, 09:36:55 PM

95% of people go wind you up, you give the reason about women dressing up, but what about the MAJORITY of people who go, why do you hate them?

No no no - I know there's plenty of horse racing fans who go - no issue with them and yes I've been myself.

It's the people who couldnt name one horse that was running, dress up in suits or dresses and high heels to walk around a field and sit on grass and who spend their time queuing up for chips or drink when the race is on? Why?
I am told these people are in the minority at races in Ireland - I've only ever been in England where they are certainly in the majority.

stiffler

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 30, 2008, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: stiffler on June 30, 2008, 09:36:55 PM

No no no - I know there's plenty of horse racing fans who go - no issue with them and yes I've been myself.

It's the people who couldnt name one horse that was running, dress up in suits or dresses and high heels to walk around a field and sit on grass and who spend their time queuing up for chips or drink when the race is on? Why?

Yea theres some people like that who just go to be seen etc but you stated '95% of people who go to horse racing wind me up'.

This crowd would make up no where near 95%!!!

pintsofguinness

QuoteYea theres some people like that who just go to be seen etc but you stated '95% of people who go to horse racing wind me up'.

In the races I've been at they would. 

stiffler

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 30, 2008, 09:48:42 PM

QuoteYea theres some people like that who just go to be seen etc but you stated '95% of people who go to horse racing wind me up'.

In the races I've been at they would. 

You said 95% of people who go to horse racing, not to races you have been at.  Your starting to grind my gears my friend.