You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Its ok Boss, I did , thought you were busy
Its Grim up North

Gaaboardmod3

I received no reports (yet) about Bar None, but obviously this is another incarnation of Snowed Under. If he wasn't so consistent he'd probably get away with it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on February 26, 2008, 04:12:26 PM
I received no reports (yet) about Bar None, but obviously this is another incarnation of Snowed Under. If he wasn't so consistent he'd probably get away with it.

Bar None = Snowed Under
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaaboardmod3

Lads,

Can I ask that you don't associate Red Sky/Snowed under/Bar none with his original username here. His real identity was found out under that name.

I know it seems silly to be defending someone who shouldn't be on here anyway, but fair is fair. No-one deserves hassle off the board from something they post on the board.

Cheers

Zapatista

Quote from: Bar None on February 26, 2008, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 03:02:26 PM
BAR None why are you on this board, you obviously are not happy and some people annoy so why dont you go to your happy place?

It's called a discussion board, can people like pints and ziggy say what they like here without being questioned, if you don't like it, don't read it kid.

How do we know if we don't like it if we don't read it?

Gaaboardmod3

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on February 26, 2008, 04:20:10 PM
Lads,

Can I ask that you don't associate Red Sky/Snowed under/Bar none with his original username here. His real identity was found out under that name.

I know it seems silly to be defending someone who shouldn't be on here anyway, but fair is fair. No-one deserves hassle off the board from something they post on the board.

Cheers

Didn't know that was the reason he left the first time,but i assumed i was just posting what everyone else probably all ready knew
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on February 26, 2008, 04:24:23 PM
Once again, my comical genius is not appreciated.
Rippin'!

The mods are jedis, I didnt even get to see that. Im sure it was good though man.

Puckoon

Thats an interesting new member. Too Easy?

pintsofguinness

lads, it's not right to wind people up like that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gaaboardmod3

Too Easy was.

I've also banned that IP address now. I hope it doesn't affect anybody else.

ziggysego

It's a little cold hardstation, but to be expected for the time of year.
Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 04:25:42 PM
Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on February 26, 2008, 04:20:10 PM
Lads,

Cheers

Didn't know that was the reason he left the first time,but i assumed i was just posting what everyone else probably all ready knew
Was that the fella who wasn't too complementary about Slaughterneill???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Croí na hÉireann

What hassle did he get then??? Jaysus, I miss everything...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

full back

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 26, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
What hassle did he get then??? Jaysus, I miss everything...

So do I.............
What happened?