You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

WTF

Not being funny here but I though you ran a chippie!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

No, he keeps a chippy. Not runs one. Keeps one. ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on February 21, 2008, 09:21:36 PM
WTF

Not being funny here but I though you ran a chippie!!!

Yeah I do, and a supermarket - they're in the family.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Does the supermarket have mother and baby spots?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on February 21, 2008, 09:22:51 PM
Does the supermarket have mother and baby spots?
Yeah, at the back of the car park.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Isn't everyday a bad day for Pints heganboy?  :D
Testing Accessibility

Fishbat

Quote from: tyssam5 on February 21, 2008, 02:03:20 AM
Unisex toilets in bars/restaurants and the like.

When I go in and some dirty ba$tard has quite literally made shite out of the place, that is bad enough, but I will hold my breath and get a quick piss in. However, when I leave there invariably a stunner waiting to enter, then I am marked down by her and her table of good looking friendsas a dirty ba$tard. (which is true but not in the way she means)

Yes indeed, and the flip side of that coin - who in the name of god wants to listen to some stunner serving an eviction notice in the cubicle next door?

Though come to think of it there's probably quite a phew pervs

Bar None

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 20, 2008, 11:25:42 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 20, 2008, 11:19:06 PM
Not a big fan of seat savers to begin with. Take your lot and roll with it. The inlaws are big about saving seats at mass, and it drives me mad.

"Here now, spread out there and put those two coats down and we will get the whole family in"

I refuse to participate.

Which one of the banished is Bar None???

I remember this woman standing in the middle of a parking space one time, I went to pull in and she shouted at me she was holding it for someone, I just drove on and she wasn't long scrambling away with the pushchair.

And had she not moved, you would of drove on?

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2008, 07:40:06 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 21, 2008, 07:38:49 PM
Coming out of a shopping centre to see someone has put a massive dent and scrape all down the side of your van... >:(
It looks like someone was trying to reverse into the space beside me and hit my van in the process...

I done that this evening to someone but it wasn't in Dublin.

Hardly surprising there.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2008, 08:11:53 PM
No, I would have only they were over the white line, their own fault.

I was lucky, no one was about.

Without a doubt their own fault, you were obviously there when you saw them arrive and park.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2008, 08:37:41 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 21, 2008, 08:33:50 PM
Pints youve over stepped the line there now. I hope they find you and give you a good telling off. >:(

What's the problem?  I parked in the space I was suppose and they were over the line!
I should have waited to get their details but since it was part my fault I didn't bother.

Maybe a mother with a newborn thinks she is suppose to park in allocated spaces.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2008, 08:43:23 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 21, 2008, 08:40:41 PM
Part their fault??!!!!

Get their Details??

You're astounding me now. What if it was some poor mother and her arms full of kids havin to run into the store real quick for a bag of fishfingers and some frozen waffles??? Coming back out and the car is wrecked?

Aye, it probably was some woman with a load of kids (that I'm paying for with my taxes btw!) that would be selfish enough to park the car arse ways. 

Unreal, your blind hatred for kids is unbelievable, how do you work out that you are paying for this woman's kids?  By the way you using the word selfish is laughable.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2008, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 21, 2008, 08:57:23 PM
So, you crashed your car into another car, on purpose, to teach a bad parker a lesson?
You just happen to remember about this when the exact same thing happened to LL?
I'm not buying it.

No, it wasn't on purpose, it was an accident. 
I wouldn't have mentioned it only LL mentioned his incident. 

So you are just a crap driver and couldn't judge a parking space and whether you could fit into it or not, though maybe you just assume the extra space by parking in allocated spaces all the time.

pintsofguinness

QuoteAnd had she not moved, you would of drove on?
Ach Nah, I wouldn't have ran her over, I'm not that bad!

QuoteSo you are just a crap driver and couldn't judge a parking space and whether you could fit into it or not, though maybe you just assume the extra space by parking in allocated spaces all the time.
As I said, I accept it was partly my fault as I had misjudged it - that's why I didn't bother to wait around to get their details.

And for about the 100th time, I have nothing against kids, it's selfish parents I have a problem with.

Puckoon

Having an uncontrollable case of the munchies... :-\

So far Ive downed half a wheel of brie, a stack of salami, 2 granola bars, some canned peaches and a kinder egg. And Im fecking hungry >:(

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on February 25, 2008, 12:38:41 AM
Having an uncontrollable case of the munchies... :-\

So far Ive downed half a wheel of brie, a stack of salami, 2 granola bars, some canned peaches and a kinder egg. And Im fecking hungry >:(

You should try eating some real food.