You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Wtf ziggy how have you something stuck for 2 months?

YOu try a pin puckoon?
Brushing your teeth?
Mouthwash?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on January 05, 2008, 12:00:50 AM
Id have taken my teeth out by now ziggy. That cant be good for the ole hallitosis

There's been a few complaints.... :lol:

Can't even remember what it is Pints, but I'm seriously thinking of going to the dentist shortly to get him to sort it out.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 05, 2008, 12:01:51 AM
Wtf ziggy how have you something stuck for 2 months?

YOu try a pin puckoon?
Brushing your teeth?
Mouthwash?

Ive just given myself 5 minutes with the top of the line sonicating toothbrush. If I could type in the subsequent speech impediment due to the swelling in my tounge now, I would. Im reluctant to try a pin, the gap is pretty small and I dont fancy a careless slice or a widening of my front nashers. I might try some gum.

pintsofguinness

What?
FFS take a pin to it!

It's the only way to get anything out from between your teeth!
Be a man!

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 05, 2008, 12:10:50 AM
What?
FFS take a pin to it!

It's the only way to get anything out from between your teeth!
Be a man!

I tried that about a month. Didn't work for me.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Windmill abu

QuoteI've something stuck in my teeth for the past two months. Driving me frickin' nuts

Have you tried Veet?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Windmill abu

QuoteIs that not a chemical hair remover?

You never said what was trapped between your teeth. After 2 months of brushing, flossing & washing, most food stuffs will have been removed. I was only trying to suggest a way of removing somthing other than food that may have been trapped between your teeth.

Never underestimate the power of complaining

his holiness nb

The pro englishman bias at Sky sports regarding soccer.

Listening to sky sports news this morning, and they were discussing the FA cup. Presuming the foreign managers wont play full strength teams in the cup as they dont "get" how important it is. There was a suggestion that someone pull the new spurs manager aside and explain this to him so he wont disrespect the competition by playing a half arsed side.

Five minutes later while discussing Reading it was noted that some lad (Kitson I think) couldnt give a shite about the cup and the manager Steve Coppel stating "we have games as important as a cup final every week in the league" or something along those lines. The panel were quick to undersand this view and agree with him as staying in the Premier league is more important to Reading ??  ???

Shocking double standards.

Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

When someone comes over to you in a pub and asks you can they take the chair/stool at your table,but have already picked up said chair/stool before you give your answer 
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Or when your queuing at the supermarket and some cheeky fcuker walks by you like your invisible and goes straight to the till, happened me yesterday evening i was fecking raging >:( >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Puckoon

Out shovelling 8 inches of snow off the drive way and the back yard, and you look over the hedge and both neighbours are driving sit on snow blowers while Im puffing away like an eejit. Any offers of a loan? You bet your life there wasnt!

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 05, 2008, 03:30:43 PM
Or when your queuing at the supermarket and some cheeky fcuker walks by you like your invisible and goes straight to the till, happened me yesterday evening i was fecking raging >:( >:(
Did you say it to them?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.