You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

Really Obese People...was in town earlier, saw a couple, really huge, gorging on a feed of Mc Donalds, 3 bags of food between them....it was only half Ten! Christ Almighty.....

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 17, 2016, 09:17:25 PM
I don't know what's worse. When you're regurgitating conservative rubbish or when you're talking in riddles.

Google it ;)
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

ziggysego

People who like their own posts on Facebook.
Testing Accessibility

Asal Mor

Sign up for Sky Sports at the click of a button. Cancel Sky Sports by calling our helpline.....
"We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and the expected wait time is over 20 mins".

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

The standard of Irish...in the school books. I know it's easier to translate 'table' to 'tábla' but bloody hell. Is every word going to end up oversimplified?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
What's wrong with tábla? It's the only word I'd ever use for a table.

Yeah, they'll be giving out about héileacaptar next.

AZOffaly

What about cár? Is that a new word? My father uses glústáin (spelling) for car I think?

seafoid

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
What's wrong with tábla? It's the only word I'd ever use for a table.

Bord came via the Vikings
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

When you park the car well away from anyone else and yet some dope still parks beside you even though there are plenty of empty spaces elsewhere.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Lads who park the cars miles from everyone else because they don't want some lad to bang them when they open the doors.

No wides

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 21, 2016, 01:04:33 PM
Lads who park the cars miles from everyone else because they don't want some lad to bang them when they open the doors.

A Toolbag - lets hope his precious got plenty of scratches.  ;D ;D

Rois

Quote from: laoislad on October 21, 2016, 01:01:31 PM
When you park the car well away from anyone else and yet some dope still parks beside you even though there are plenty of empty spaces elsewhere.
We have spaces in a busy public car park in the city centre.  There's a guy in there who ALWAYS parks just over a second space at a weird angle so that no other car will try to park in beside him in order to protect his precious Mercedes.  Really really selfish and arrogant. 

AZOffaly

Quote from: No wides on October 21, 2016, 01:20:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 21, 2016, 01:04:33 PM

A Toolbag - lets hope his precious got plenty of scratches.  ;D ;D

Jaysus, I was only slagging.

HiMucker

Quote from: Rois on October 21, 2016, 01:34:53 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 21, 2016, 01:01:31 PM
We have spaces in a busy public car park in the city centre.  There's a guy in there who ALWAYS parks just over a second space at a weird angle so that no other car will try to park in beside him in order to protect his precious Mercedes.  Really really selfish and arrogant.
Id always park the van up beside tosspots like that ;D

Agree with Laoislad though.  Would usually park well away from people when ye can, making it easier to get the kids out of the car and avoiding any dings.  Annoying when someone pulls right in beside you when there is plenty of spaces