You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 20, 2016, 04:21:01 AM
When you're sitting on the toilet and the man in the cubicle next door has his foot protruding nearly into your space.

You went to confessions drunk again, didn't you?
MWWSI 2017

Canalman

Sunglare in the mornings on the odd day we have the sun out. Deadly dangerous.

Eamonnca1

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 16, 2016, 05:03:05 AM
People griping about new threads.

People griping about people griping about new threads.  :D
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on March 16, 2016, 09:44:24 AM

Smart alec posters
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Quote from: armaghniac on March 16, 2016, 10:23:20 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 16, 2016, 09:44:24 AM

Smart alec posters

People griping about smart alec posters.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you put on a load of washing and start up the machine only to turn around and see a single sock left on the floor.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

Train etiquette.  People who think that their handbag deserves a seat before a paying customer.  People who think their balls are so big that their leg needs to encroach onto the seat beside them.

Longshanks

Quote from: lurganblue on March 21, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Train etiquette.  People who think that their handbag deserves a seat before a paying customer.  People who think their balls are so big that their leg needs to encroach onto the seat beside them.

All of the above and also people who get on early in the morning and have a full blown conversation with their friend when everyone is trying to sleep, people who have 'interesting' smells is annoying to although I think thats any situation although on the train its worse...

laoislad

I dont use public transport very much, but if someone had a bag left on a seat and wouldn't move it, I would have no problem moving the bag myself and dumping it on their lap.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on March 21, 2016, 11:40:11 AM

Lol...i need to sit with the legs open on the train or my balls would pop, the bag on the seat is bad in fairness. Longshanks you're obviously one of the grumpy hoors on the train that give chirpy people like me dirty looks in the morning to "shut the F**k up".

Actually what does my head in is the people on their phones, ipads etc with the head phones in who sit like sad anti social bastards and wouldn't bid you the time of day.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on March 21, 2016, 12:16:49 PM
I dont use public transport very much, but if someone had a bag left on a seat and wouldn't move it, I would have no problem moving the bag myself and dumping it on their lap.

Lol...What if it was BC1 and he gave u a thick lip for touching his bag ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armaghniac

The bollixes who decided to park in front of the air machine at the M1 services at Balbriggan  when they went off to have their burger, especially there was plenty of space in the car park. That really deflated me.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B