101 things to do with Oisin McConville's book

Started by ONeill, November 15, 2007, 11:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

59. Rip off the front cover, and tape it to your forehead, Hey presto you have a reflective orange headband for those dark winter evenings.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

60. You gotto know when to hold them, know when to fold them........I folded it after the first page in the shop. 
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Over the Bar

61.  When this thread reaches it's natural conclusion, rush to Oisin's publishers and get it in print.   

saffron sam2

62. Use the page numbers to teach Over The Bar about big numbers, in particular what number follows 30.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Kerry Mike

63. Give a copy to Marc O'Se so he can put it in his arse pocket to get the author to sign it.

Most of Oisin's last appearance in Croke Park in an Armagh jersey in 06 was spent in the same O'Se arse pocket and being outscored from play by 2 point to Nil by a corner back  :P
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Fear ón Srath Bán

64. Buy it, take all the words in it, and jumble them about at random... then see if there is any more truth in it after that.

65. Show it to some Oriental folk, just to demonstrate how unintelligible their writings might have been had they not chosen to use pictographs!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Cloc Mor

66. Since this is the only book he is likely to write (or get someone else to write on his behalf like this one) this is another one-in-a-row just like the the other one-in-a-row All-Ireland Senior title Armagh have managed to win.

Over the Bar

[Edited by Mod3]

Balboa

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 16, 2007, 10:56:54 PM
Bait a gullible fish with it or failing that bate yer wife with it? (after a bottle of buckie) 

I always call in when i see a comment about Mc Conville from you, the Mods are usually right behind you !

ONeill

67. Cut a hole straight through the middle of it and look at blades walking down the street.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

70. Judge it by it's cover (just for the hell of it).

endaman

Get Oisin some crayons from Santa and help him to colour it in

ziggysego

72. Approach the Ian Paisley Film Production to sell them the film rights.
Testing Accessibility