Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: deiseach on November 21, 2007, 10:21:25 PM
McClaren is being cagey as hell. I don't know what hacks expect him to do, fall on his sword in public?

That's the only downhill. The gutter trash rag are going to go to hell on him tomorrow.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

McClaren says he's going nowhere .... that's what he feckin thinks, the clown

gerry

The England football team are going to change the emblem on their shirts. The Three Lions will now become three tampons to celebrate their worst f**king period in history!
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

Quote from: gerry on November 21, 2007, 10:27:48 PM
The England football team are going to change the emblem on their shirts. The Three Lions will now become three tampons to celebrate their worst f**king period in history!

Classic
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteMcClaren says he's going nowhere .... that's what he feckin thinks, the clown

Well if not resigning is gonna make him a good few million quid, I can see why he's doing it!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Balboa

At the end of the day (as Glenn Hoddle keeps saying), the players are not good enough, they are over rated, over hyped and cannot pass the ball, or keep the ball well enough. Mc Claren will get the hammer but the players are not up to it.

The Real Laoislad

I went to the local after England scored the penalty,Just as i walked in the door they scored their second and i was greeted by fucks and people shouting c***ts at the big screen...There was an almighty roar when Croatia scored the winner and for a few brief moments i mixed with the common Dub as we rejoiced England being knocked out

Anyone else see the Croatian managers interview on Sky...It was classic basically he said it didn't matter what formation England tried tonight we are better than you
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Main Street

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2007, 11:14:06 PM
for a few brief moments i mixed with the common Dub as we rejoiced England being knocked out
;D

No matter how brief the moment, dont´t forget to shower.

Bensars

SLAVEN BILIC twisted the knife into Steve McClaren's future as England boss by crowing: We are so much better than you.

Substitute Mladen Petric dumped England out of Euro 2008 by sealing Croatia's 3-2 win late on.

Frank Lampard's penalty and Peter Crouch's fine volley had hauled England level after they gifted the visitors two early goals.

But Croatia always looked the more stylish side on the break, defying an England revival sparked by substitute David Beckham.

And Croatia boss Bilic said:"Wake up,You didn't lose the game tonight because of the tactics.

Simply better
"We are simply a better team. I admire your team and your players but my team is a much better team."

Bilic also claimed McClaren made it easy for Croatia by playing Crouch as a sole striker.

He said: "We let their two centre-halves take the ball.

"Of course Crouch is a great player but he is not that quick.

"It is much easier to play against a team with just one up front."

And he insisted England's high-paid stars - needing just a draw to go through - should have coped better with the pressure.

Bilic said: "It's a bit hard, although they are world-class players and should cope with it. It is hard to cope with that kind of negative pressure."

The Real Laoislad

Euro 2008 Qualifiers

Poland
Portugal
Greece
Turkey
Croatia 
Russia
Romania
Netherlands
Spain
Sweden
Czech Republic
Germany
Italy
France

My money is on the Germans
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Galwaybhoy

The interview was brilliant.

I hope this loss dosent mean Terry Venables is available for the Irish job as the FA would surely offer him the job.

Feel disapointed for Beckham I must say, I hope he gets his 100th cap.

An Fear Rua

Happy office tomorrow, esp as I work with a Spaniard and a Swedish lad.....
Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 21, 2007, 11:46:20 PM
The interview was brilliant.

I hope this loss dosent mean Terry Venables is available for the Irish job as the FA would surely offer him the job.

Feel disapointed for Beckham I must say, I hope he gets his 100th cap.

He went missing from the England bench half way thru the first half i wonder was he gone to ring John Delaney  :-\

Seriously though i think it would be a massive mistake to make him Irish manger
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

They said he was in the Royal box
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Galwaybhoy

In other soccer news

Uruguay lead Brazil 1-0 in Brazil after 40 minutes in a South American World Cup qualifier.