Allister McDonnell
12 (36.4%)
Margaret Richie
10 (30.3%)
The Knitted Character off Harry Hill Show
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

longrunsthefox

The big day has come and the excitement is too much... the Harry Hill 'Knitted Character' competiton starts this evening... but how would he fare against the charisma of McDonnell and Richie?...  Those SDLP folk sure are spoilt for choice  :o

Zapatista

Should Brian Cowen not be an option?

T Fearon

Hardly when he despatches his "Minister for Foreign Affairs" to deal with 6 County affairs ::)

magickingdom

Quote from: T Fearon on February 06, 2010, 12:00:22 PM
Hardly when he despatches his "Minister for Foreign Affairs" to deal with 6 County affairs ::)

that always pisses me off tony. .

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Harry Hill's a twat, "give me oversized collars and a TV show, please"!
Anyone who likes him must be about 12.
Tbc....

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 07, 2010, 02:36:37 AM
Harry Hill's a t**t, "give me oversized collars and a TV show, please"!

I agree.  Comedy for Morons

longrunsthefox

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on February 07, 2010, 09:36:54 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 07, 2010, 02:36:37 AM
Harry Hill's a t**t, "give me oversized collars and a TV show, please"!

I agree.  Comedy for Morons

Margaret Richie supporters strike back   :-\  ... before you two posted she had five votes and after your campaign to blacken our candidate the Wooly Character her votes went to seven. Real dirty tricks department there.

Hardy

Hardy

Harry Hill is one of those rare things on British TV - a comedian who makes people laugh.

longrunsthefox

Yip.. Margaret Ritchie new SDLP leader 
Good to see Alasdair McDonnell get his cumupance tho am very disapointed for the Wooly Character who has more charisma than the other two put together.
If this is the best they have to offer, the SDLP's finished. 

T Fearon

fcuk me, who's going to make the tea at SDLP Meetings now?

ziggysego

McDonnell... comeuppance? Eh fox?

I was watching Richie on the Politics Show earlier. She's fond of the word 'reflection' isn't she!
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on February 07, 2010, 04:33:00 PM

I was watching Richie on the Politics Show earlier. She's fond of the word 'reflection' isn't she!

McDonnell was worse than the unionists about the Galbally commemoration in a GAA ground. Another night he gave Jartath Burns awful abuse on microphone at a GAA night saying Armagh didn't win an All Ireland till after he quit etc. A hateful bollox... 

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 07, 2010, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 07, 2010, 04:33:00 PM

McDonnell was worse than the unionists about the Galbally commemoration in a GAA ground. Another night he gave Jartath Burns awful abuse on microphone at a GAA night saying Armagh didn't win an All Ireland till after he quit etc. A hateful bollox...

Missed all that.
Testing Accessibility

Pangurban

A largely irrelevant result in terms of real politic, though it is sad to see a once great party being reduced to being led by a political lightweight egomaniac. Oblivion beckons for a party, whose only lasting heritage will be John Hume