The far right

Started by seafoid, March 28, 2024, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

dont know if you can describe him as far right but nial boyalan announces hes running for European election.

whitey

Quote from: Eire90 on April 24, 2024, 12:14:23 PMdont know if you can describe him as far right but nial boyalan announces hes running for European election.

What would your definition of far right be?

armaghniac

This
is
a
far
right
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on April 24, 2024, 04:46:59 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on April 24, 2024, 12:14:23 PMdont know if you can describe him as far right but nial boyalan announces hes running for European election.

mine is

Anti climate action
Pro plutocracy.
anti women
Violent
Report to Putin.
Very noisy
Never solve problems.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thewobbler

Quote from: seafoid on April 24, 2024, 05:25:45 PM

mine is

Anti climate action
Pro plutocracy.
anti women
Violent
Report to Putin.
Very noisy
Never solve problems.

Is anti climate action not an outlier among that?

Is it okay to disbelieve all/any other government messaging and policies... just not climate change?

——

I'm not anti climate action by the way. I just don't understand how it can be right wing to be that way.

seafoid

Quote from: thewobbler on April 24, 2024, 05:30:48 PM

mine is

Anti climate action
Pro plutocracy.
anti women
Violent
Report to Putin.
Very noisy
Never solve problems.

Is it okay to disbelieve all/any other government messaging and policies... just not climate change?

——

I'm not anti climate action by the way. I just don't understand how it can be right wing to be that way.
They all beguile Farmer's into believing that  that climate action is ruining
Quote from: thewobbler on April 24, 2024, 05:30:48 PM

mine is

Anti climate action
Pro plutocracy.
anti women
Violent
Report to Putin.
Very noisy
Never solve problems.

——

They all have the same menu of policies. They are all led by demagogues who are liars.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Anti everything, blame foreigners for all their personal problems, never take responsibility for anything, never solve anything. Most importantly, pretend they care about ireland, citizens, women etc - when they dont.

Most of them would be low down the IQ level and easily manipulated by a few semi intelligent but evil people.

Rossfan

Wave tricolour, spout about being Irish Patriots, haven't a word of Gaeilge.
Don't work. Don't wash too often by the look of them.
All vehemently anti abortion presumably to get funds from US.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Itchy on Today at 08:52:24 AMAnti everything, blame foreigners for all their personal problems, never take responsibility for anything, never solve anything. Most importantly, pretend they care about ireland, citizens, women etc - when they dont.

Most of them would be low down the IQ level and easily manipulated by a few semi intelligent but evil people.

only care about women being killed if the killer is a non irish national

general_lee

Quote from: Rossfan on Today at 09:09:58 AMWave tricolour, spout about being Irish Patriots, haven't a word of Gaeilge.
Don't work. Don't wash too often by the look of them.
All vehemently anti abortion presumably to get funds from US.
Ivory Coast flag you mean.

Captain Scarlet

A key thing is to be a hypocrite too.
Call others snowflakes but then any perceived slight has them spiralling.

Not in Ireland but in the USA they will go nuts about the 1st Amendment but then when students protest over Gaza they call in the riot squad. Make up your mind lads...

A small few make a LOT of noise but they won't get their deposits back when it comes to the elections. It's a tiny minority on tour.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Wildweasel74

See apparently this morning, that 80% of blow ins come in from Northern Ireland.

Rossfan

If Larne is the first thing you see.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM