Tebbit Joins the Real IRA

Started by Keyser soze, April 11, 2014, 11:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Can you imagine the furore there would be if the shoe were on the other foot here. The hyprocisy of these people is breathtaking. and to think it was clowns like this that were in positions of power over life and death here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26984719

armaghniac

Do we really need another thread on this?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

lawnseed

Tebbit is a victom he is a bitter old man the government he was part of sanctioned stuff like shoot to kill, loughgall and all the dirty tricks they could muster.. His veil has slipped on this occasion I doubt he'll repeat his outburst.

Incidently the assination of marty at this time would propell sinn fein into the stratusphere just now making marty irelands greatest leader ever such is the respect he has garnored ovet the last couple of weeks. So tebby be careful what you wish for!!
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 11, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
Tebbit is a victom he is a bitter old man the government he was part of sanctioned stuff like shoot to kill, loughgall and all the dirty tricks they could muster.. His veil has slipped on this occasion I doubt he'll repeat his outburst.

Incidently the assination of marty at this time would propell sinn fein into the stratusphere just now making marty irelands greatest leader ever such is the respect he has garnored ovet the last couple of weeks. So tebby be careful what you wish for!!

ROFL, Gerry Ireland's greatest! Delusional much?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 11, 2014, 06:14:13 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on April 11, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

ROFL, Gerry Ireland's greatest! Delusional much?
What?  Will you translate that
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

magpie seanie

Even the most watery nationalists know what Tebbit is and was. It's no harm he has shown himself up to those who might not have realised. When he makes a public comment like this, imagine what he is like in private.

michaelg

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 11, 2014, 11:55:16 PM
Even the most watery nationalists know what Tebbit is and was. It's no harm he has shown himself up to those who might not have realised. When he makes a public comment like this, imagine what he is like in private.
Fucked off after being left to look after a crippled wife after an IRA bomb I'd imagine.

magpie seanie

Quote from: michaelg on April 12, 2014, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 11, 2014, 11:55:16 PM
Fucked off after being left to look after a crippled wife after an IRA bomb I'd imagine.

Don't imagine he was any different before Brighton, do you?

Eamonnca1

He was a nasty, horrible, venomous little shit of a man long before Brighton.

trileacman

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 12, 2014, 12:45:18 AM
He was a nasty, horrible, venomous little shit of a man long before Brighton.

So crippling his wife was fair game?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trileacman

I'd have no time for his opinion and consider it no more than I would Jim Allister, Wullie or the rest.That said, if I'd a crippled wife from an IRA bomb I'd probably hold a lot of embittered views.

I don't upset myself about his opinions he has good reason to feel strongly about them, the same as Duddy's, Dohertys or McGuigans have reason to be pissed with brits after Bloody Sunday.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Jell 0 Biafra

No time for Tebbit, but ffs, why the surprise about what he said?  Put yourself in his shoes, what would you think of McGuinness?

give her dixie

I wonder if Norman will face any prosecution similar to sentence and fine handed down to Darryl? Somehow I doubt it......

A 31-year-old chef convicted of posting a menacing message about DUP MP Gregory Campbell on Facebook has been fined £500 and given a suspended jail term.

Darryl O'Donnell a father of two from Belvedere Park, Londonderry, posted that Mr Campbell "should get a bullet in the head".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14345649
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

I'd have some sympathy for Tebbit now, an old man with a disabled wife.
Blessed Margaret didn't solve the problem with her hardline tactics. That must be hard for Tebbit to accept, given his personal circumstances.       

In Norn Irn Blair made promises to both sides that were often contradictory but it was the only way to
get the statelet out of the hole of "the Troubles".

The Brit establishment essentially decided to move on from the past and focus on the future.
That's why Villiers said what she did. And she's from Tebbit's party.  They are not going to change tack now.

War is always like that. There is never enough justice for everyone. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Nally Stand

Quote from: seafoid on April 12, 2014, 10:30:51 AM
The Brit establishment essentially decided to move on from the past and focus on the future.
Only 17 heavily edited pages of the Stevens report released out of 3,000. "Moving on from the past"? I think the phrase you're looking for is "throw a veil over the past". They'd have the most to lose were the full truth of the past ever revealed so it's small wonder they are keen to be seen as looking to the future.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore