3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

it used to give you the option for all 4 screens, but then it changed a while back but now its just missing from my browser all together.

Fecking mods must be nokia users.

Treasurer

I can't find the mail setting to leave a copy on the server? I presume it's there somewhere??

ziggysego

Quote from: Treasurer on March 02, 2010, 06:21:43 PM
I can't find the mail setting to leave a copy on the server? I presume it's there somewhere??

All my mail stays on the server.
Testing Accessibility

Treasurer

Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 06:58:30 PM

Oh well that's ok then, I can stop looking for the setting.

ziggysego

Quote from: Treasurer on March 02, 2010, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 06:58:30 PM

Oh well that's ok then, I can stop looking for the setting.

I just meant, I presumed the mail stays on the server.

I set it up by plugging the iPhone into the iMac and it sync'd everything for me, including the mail.
Testing Accessibility

Treasurer

Only messing with you Z, I know what you meant. One account stays on server, others don't. It makes it very easy miss something, as I'd mostly use the laptop.

Mhic Easmuint

In Pop 3 mailboxes if you go into the settings for the mailbox then advanced there is an option to delete from server. 

ONeill

I want one of those yokes that link the phone up to your car stereo - but a techie boy tells me to go for the bluetooth job. Can anyone shed any light on anything I've said there?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

It depends how good the radio receptions are in your area, and which one you go to.

I paid $80 for one in the apple store and to be honest its a fecking joke.

What is the bluetooth and how does it work?

Treasurer

Quote from: Mhic Easmuint on March 02, 2010, 10:29:46 PM
In Pop 3 mailboxes if you go into the settings for the mailbox then advanced there is an option to delete from server.

Yeah but I can't find the pop settings :(

ziggysego

Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
Now tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Tap the desired account under Accounts.
Select Advanced.
Now tap Delete from server under Incoming Settings.
Select:
Seven days to have iPhone Mail remove mail from the server a week after it has been downloaded.
When removed from Inbox to make iPhone Mail delete mail from the server only when you delete it from your iPhone Mail inbox.
Never to deep copies of all messages on your POP server.
Testing Accessibility

southdoiregael

i have an ipod touch. tryin to upgrade it to be able to play apps but it Will wipe all my music of. cant seem to get my music saved to my computer. does anyone know of an easy way to achieve this. any help wud be greatly appreciated .

imtommygunn

I've upgraded and lost none of my music from what I recall.

Wwhy do you think you'll lose everything if you upgrade?

Archie Mitchell

An upgrade only upgrades the software on the device, you won't lose anything that's on it.

A'Nail, the Bluetooth is a good job for connecting iPhone through car stereo. Use one myself. Just pair the devices and away you go.

ONeill

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 03, 2010, 11:42:35 PM
An upgrade only upgrades the software on the device, you won't lose anything that's on it.

A'Nail, the Bluetooth is a good job for connecting iPhone through car stereo. Use one myself. Just pair the devices and away you go.

Can you get me a link or a pic of the bluetooth?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.