Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

It's nothing to do with me really so not sure why I'd need to comment I'm just some guy on an internet forum... I think Derry need to fully stand him down for what it's worth!

smelmoth

Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 01:38:46 PM
There's not a chance in hell McGuigan bit O'Neill contrary to what Tyrone people will tell you. O'Neill spent the day trying to kill dead things and mouthing off to everyone, getting involved in way too much. Armagh folk beside us shouting at him to stay focused, concentrate on the game etc. If there's teeth marks, it's down to a physical coming together. Punishment, whatever you get for not wearing a gumshield

To say there is zero chance is possibly overstating it?

The circumstantial evidence is remarkably consistent with him biting. Will that be sufficient to sanction him? I don't know.

smelmoth

Quote from: uimhr ocht on May 16, 2023, 01:56:12 PM
Last week it's was Gallagher now this week it's week it's mc guigan who nearly had his thumb broken into the bargain yous lads are bad news crying after the event,I could pick several misdemeanor s from sun past

Surely that's whataboutery?

The Gallagher and McGuigan allegations are entirely different. And the Gallagher allegation is of an entirely different order of magnitude. Even linking them is distasteful.

But both merit further investigation. But no link between the 2.

smelmoth

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 16, 2023, 04:46:34 PM
There's not a chance in hell McGuigan bit O'Neill contrary to what Tyrone people will tell you. O'Neill spent the day trying to kill dead things and mouthing off to everyone, getting involved in way too much. Armagh folk beside us shouting at him to stay focused, concentrate on the game etc. If there's teeth marks, it's down to a physical coming together. Punishment, whatever you get for not wearing a gumshield

So I'm your series of events McGuigan falls into ONeill and just happens to have his mouth open and his teeth hit Rians chest hard enough to leave a mark? Are you a Liverpool fan? I'm being devils advocate by the way. I've no idea what happened

No, it seems he is a Conservative MP

smelmoth

Quote from: marty34 on May 16, 2023, 05:27:21 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 05:17:56 PM

So I'm your series of events McGuigan falls into ONeill and just happens to have his mouth open and his teeth hit Rians chest hard enough to leave a mark? Are you a Liverpool fan? I'm being devils advocate by the way. I've no idea what happened

When someone goes out of their way to grab ye around the neck from behind and haul you to the ground, sure anything can happen surely? Mouth open in surprise, who knows, but I'll tell you those kind of dark arts aren't in Shane's locker. And on O'Neill, another ref could have lined him 2/3 times.

All Christmases have come at once for the Tyrone gossipers in here

Mc Geeney needs to take ONeill to the side and tell him to concentrate on the football only and try to stop being the hard man.

Would make a more meaningful impact on the game.

This bit I agree with.

STREET FIGHTER

If anybody has the BBC 2 Championship recorded....

Fast forward to 2 hrs and 30 minutes...and hit pause...

R' O N exposing his chest to David Gough...

Let me know if what he's pointing at is supposed to be a bite mark or a fckin spot....🤣

Any of the more technically minded men here might be fit to photograph it and post....

If he's actually bit him or not I've no idea....but what he's pointing at isn't a bite mark...

Walter Cronc

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 16, 2023, 07:27:46 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 06:57:40 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on May 16, 2023, 06:37:30 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 16, 2023, 05:30:25 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 05:17:56 PM

When someone goes out of their way to grab ye around the neck from behind and haul you to the ground, sure anything can happen surely? Mouth open in surprise, who knows, but I'll tell you those kind of dark arts aren't in Shane's locker. And on O'Neill, another ref could have lined him 2/3 times.

All Christmases have come at once for the Tyrone gossipers in here

Not that sort of player!!  :D

That always makes me laugh. Nobody is that sort of player. Until they are

A link posted this morning and we've 100% of posters siding with it likely being a bite are from only Tyrone & Armagh, now that's 'funny'

And 100% from Derry who seem to want it to just go away. I'm sure yourself, Lenny, Walter etc. would be as restrained if it was a Tyrone player involved.  ::)

Honoured to be mentioned there TB! Muchos gracias.

Wildweasel74

I wonder are they gonna do 20+ pages of crying  like they did after the Galway game, doubt so.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Saw the video. Inconclusive I reckon; not enough from that angle to prove the allegation.

Interestingly, the bbc recording cut out after Paul Cassidy's penalty. Who won?

Derryman forever

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 16, 2023, 10:04:05 PM
Saw the video. Inconclusive I reckon; not enough from that angle to prove the allegation.

I wish i could help you, the Sunday game live recording cut out at half time, of extra time.

tonto1888

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 16, 2023, 10:04:05 PM

I agree.

Wildweasel74

Derry need a bit depth in there panel, they had 29 players on a panel, hell you can't play a full match with that, while Armagh had a ridiculous 51, is it too late in the Yr to bring in a couple of players.

JPO

Derry will get thrashed by a proper footballing team in Croke Park when they meet one in the near future. It'll be good for the game too. A team playing football.   

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: JPO on May 16, 2023, 10:28:12 PM
Derry will get thrashed by a proper footballing team in Croke Park when they meet one in the near future. It'll be good for the game too. A team playing football.   

🤣🤣.....

marty34

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 16, 2023, 10:18:20 PM
Derry need a bit depth in there panel, they had 29 payers on a panel, hell you can't play a full match with that, while Armagh had a ridiculous 51, is it too late in the Yr to bring in a couple of players.

Did Derry bring lads off and on again?

I remember Grugan coming on I think.  Maybe for penalties?