Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: uimhr ocht on May 16, 2023, 01:56:12 PM
Last week it's was Gallagher now this week it's week it's mc guigan who nearly had his thumb broken into the bargain yous lads are bad news crying after the event,I could pick several misdemeanor s from sun past
You could try just agreeing that if it was a bite, it was a scummy act.
I'm not sure how we'd cry about it before the event tbh.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

naka

Last week it's was Gallagher now this week it's week it's mc guigan who nearly had his thumb broken into the bargain yous lads are bad news crying after the event,I could pick several misdemeanor s from sun past
Biting like spitting is a despicable act
If he did it then accept the consequence .

tonto1888

His thumb? Was it not his fingers?

tonto1888

Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 01:38:46 PM
There's not a chance in hell McGuigan bit O'Neill contrary to what Tyrone people will tell you. O'Neill spent the day trying to kill dead things and mouthing off to everyone, getting involved in way too much. Armagh folk beside us shouting at him to stay focused, concentrate on the game etc. If there's teeth marks, it's down to a physical coming together. Punishment, whatever you get for not wearing a gumshield

So I'm your series of events McGuigan falls into ONeill and just happens to have his mouth open and his teeth hit Rians chest hard enough to leave a mark? Are you a Liverpool fan? I'm being devils advocate by the way. I've no idea what happened

trueblue1234

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 16, 2023, 04:46:34 PM
There's not a chance in hell McGuigan bit O'Neill contrary to what Tyrone people will tell you. O'Neill spent the day trying to kill dead things and mouthing off to everyone, getting involved in way too much. Armagh folk beside us shouting at him to stay focused, concentrate on the game etc. If there's teeth marks, it's down to a physical coming together. Punishment, whatever you get for not wearing a gumshield

So I'm your series of events McGuigan falls into ONeill and just happens to have his mouth open and his teeth hit Rians chest hard enough to leave a mark? Are you a Liverpool fan? I'm being devils advocate by the way. I've no idea what happened

Most people will put two and two together. It just might take some of the Derry ones a bit longer to do so.

JoG2

When someone goes out of their way to grab ye around the neck from behind and haul you to the ground, sure anything can happen surely? Mouth open in surprise, who knows, but I'll tell you those kind of dark arts aren't in Shane's locker. And on O'Neill, another ref could have lined him 2/3 times.

All Christmases have come at once for the Tyrone gossipers in here

marty34

Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 05:17:56 PM

When someone goes out of their way to grab ye around the neck from behind and haul you to the ground, sure anything can happen surely? Mouth open in surprise, who knows, but I'll tell you those kind of dark arts aren't in Shane's locker. And on O'Neill, another ref could have lined him 2/3 times.

Mc Geeney needs to take ONeill to the side and tell him to concentrate on the football only and try to stop being the hard man.

Would make a more meaningful impact on the game.

trueblue1234

Not that sort of player!!  :D

tonto1888

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 16, 2023, 05:30:25 PM

That always makes me laugh. Nobody is that sort of player. Until they are

JoG2

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 16, 2023, 06:37:30 PM

A link posted this morning and we've 100% of posters siding with it likely being a bite are from only Tyrone & Armagh, now that's 'funny'

rrhf

Nothing to do with Tyrone. Own your own behaviour good and bad....

trueblue1234

Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2023, 06:57:40 PM

A link posted this morning and we've 100% of posters siding with it likely being a bite are from only Tyrone & Armagh, now that's 'funny'

And 100% from Derry who seem to want it to just go away. I'm sure yourself, Lenny, Walter etc. would be as restrained if it was a Tyrone player involved.  ::)

screenexile

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 16, 2023, 07:27:46 PM

And 100% from Derry who seem to want it to just go away. I'm sure yourself, Lenny, Walter etc. would be as restrained if it was a Tyrone player involved.  ::)

Sure Tyrone only get 1 game a year on BBC these days not much chance to talk about them these days...

tonto1888

I've already said I've no idea if it's a bite or not but I find your defence, which is straight from the Liverpool/Suarez playbook, entertaining

trueblue1234

Quote from: screenexile on May 16, 2023, 07:57:45 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 16, 2023, 07:27:46 PM

Sure Tyrone only get 1 game a year on BBC these days not much chance to talk about them these days...
Another keen not to comment. I see a pattern.