Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Eire90 on May 12, 2023, 07:48:54 PM
willl protestors still be showing up
Not protestors but i'd imagine there will be some show of solidarity and support for Nicola Gallagher.

trueblue1234

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2023, 10:34:16 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 12, 2023, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 12, 2023, 10:02:23 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2023, 09:41:59 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 12, 2023, 09:32:27 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2023, 09:21:06 PM
here lads will someone send me info on how to hide posters theres about 6 on here have sickened my shite. Please and thanks

Profile - modify profile - buddies / ignore list - edit ignore list. Fill your boots. I can read a man say something the once, not 50 times.

Good man Jog. Fcuk me ive read some shite past few days. Can take no more lol

Edit - jesus thats class. 2 gone already with more to follow no doubt

Go on, name and shame!  ;D

:), tell them nothing quit yo jibbajabba. Ignore lists go to the grave with a man.

Lolol well ones the most obvious one a few more that have been frothing at the mouth for days gona get it soon ill wait for them to keep goin rather than look back over the guff..f**king draining

Does it block them straight away?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Wildweasel74

I remember a manager give a reference for a man who went to Jail after for rape/ left her at the roadside and not 1 f**king thing was mentioned about it when I brought it up here yrs ago. Suppose times change.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: tyrone08 on May 12, 2023, 10:51:57 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 12, 2023, 09:35:55 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 12, 2023, 09:09:21 PM
I wonder how he'll protect his kids when they find out the truth.

Derry GAA have lost a lot of goodwill in this, a pathetic effort from them.

Dry your hole Itchy. Like Cavan or any other county board would have done differently! Pathetic

Been watching a few of your replies and ro be honest I am astounded. You seem to think Derry getting a slight bit of success is worth anything. You really need to have a good look at yourself and your priorities.

Derry response has been poor a bit like your own, ignore it and hope it goes away.

Do you seriously think Derry have been running alone with this without input from the Ulster Council or Croke Park?

Mourne Red

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2023, 10:53:27 PM
I remember a manager give a reference for a man who went to Jail after for rape/ left her at the roadside and not 1 f**king thing was mentioned about it when I brought it up here yrs ago. Suppose times change.

I brought it up on here WildWeasel last year about that incident you mention - My post was deleted by a mod. Don't know why as it's in the public domain

Wildweasel74

Nobody said ignore the accusations, but nobody had the balls to start a seperate RG thread for all that discussions, and this one for the fball element. As the first one started it and it all went Pete tong probably been liable.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 12, 2023, 10:53:09 PM
here lads will someone send me info on how to hide posters theres about 6 on here have sickened my shite. Please and thanks

Profile - modify profile - buddies / ignore list - edit ignore list. Fill your boots. I can read a man say something the once, not 50 times.

:), tell them nothing quit yo jibbajabba. Ignore lists go to the grave with a man.

Lolol well ones the most obvious one a few more that have been frothing at the mouth for days gona get it soon ill wait for them to keep goin rather than look back over the guff..f**king draining

Yassir 😎 you can see theyve posted. Says you have them on ignore so up to you to choose to click to see their bile.

trueblue1234

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2023, 11:04:55 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 12, 2023, 10:53:09 PM

Yassir 😎 you can see theyve posted. Says you have them on ignore so up to you to choose to click to see their bile.

Was just checking you hadn't blocked me!! 😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

ONeill

I've fully swung from a Derry win by 6+ last week to now an Armagh win.

Like, it's not as if the Derry players can say...let's win it for Rory.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: ONeill on May 12, 2023, 11:08:04 PM

Let's win it for the fans?

tyrone08

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2023, 10:53:27 PM

Wasn't a forum about it but it didn't go down well with a lot of people. No one was defending him. It's a fair old stretch someone giving a personnel reference outside of football to a football manager directly alleged to have committed serious offences

Itchy

I see a statement online now from Sheila Maguire (wife of fermanagh player Stephen Maguire) confirming the account of the assault in Monaghan in 1999.

ONeill

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 12, 2023, 11:13:50 PM

Let's win it for the fans?

Dunno if that soccer 'fans' thing transfers well to GAA.

Maybe it doesn't matter a jot but I've always felt Gallagher had that team playing well above their talent.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mario

He's taken every training, set up the team, picked the team then stepped back. I'm hoping Derry the players won't be too badly affected on Sunday. Longer term i expect their performance levels to drop though after such a big change.

Dougal Maguire

As an Armagh supporter all I'm interested in is seeing that poor girl get her life sorted out and get her children back from this bully who has clearly ruined her life
Careful now