auschwitz day jews. v nazis

Started by lawnseed, January 27, 2015, 12:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Plenty of footage (filmed ironically by nazis) on the beeb. It seems no matter how they tried the nazis just couldnt handle the ammount of  jews that were arriving by truck and train. It was going nicely for them till they started exporting the service to france hungary austria and numerous other countries who availed of their services. They despite their german efficiency  were over subscribed. This is how they ended up with 'survivors'! They needed the manpower to load bodies, recycle old clothes, did graves, sex workers etc etc.
Im finded it diffiicult to feel sorry for these poor people as they wail and cry on tv and hold up their tattoos.. I just keep thinking GAZA!!

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

AZOffaly

If you are finding it difficult to feel sympathy for innocent jews who got caught up in the gears of the Nazi war machine, then you are displaying a psychopathic tendency. I'd worry about that.

NAG1

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2015, 12:20:51 PM
Plenty of footage (filmed ironically by nazis) on the beeb. It seems no matter how they tried the nazis just couldnt handle the ammount of  jews that were arriving by truck and train. It was going nicely for them till they started exporting the service to france hungary austria and numerous other countries who availed of their services. They despite their german efficiency  were over subscribed. This is how they ended up with 'survivors'! They needed the manpower to load bodies, recycle old clothes, did graves, sex workers etc etc.
Im finded it diffiicult to feel sorry for these poor people as they wail and cry on tv and hold up their tattoos.. I just keep thinking GAZA!!

This can't be serious post......really?

Think this is a new low for the board in all honesty.

Orior

Not sure of the point of your post Lawnseed.

Btw, I visited Auswitz a number of years ago and it was quite thought provoking. While I was there, a couple of bus loads of jews arrived and I have to say I was not impressed by their attitude. They would push you out of the way and walk all over you.

And finally, north Belfast has a fair number of jews and I know a couple of them. One day I was getting a bus into town and as I approached the bus stop I recognised one of my jewish friends waiting on the bus.

So I asked him "When is the next bus due?"

He stopped talking to me after that.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Keyser soze

Bringing crassness to a new level, tho I think it's sociopathic tendencies that are on display.

And how anyone could could come onto a thread entitled thus and think it was a suitable forum for levity is beyond me.         

seafoid

I went to Auschwitz a few years ago. An evil place. Such a fucked up ideology.

One of the stories I read about it that really struck me was that of  Lajos Schlinger, born in 1896 in Cluj in Romania. He was a Jewish doctor who used to be visited by a Bayer rep called Capesius. He was sent to Auschwitz in 1944 with his family. The man who met him on the ramp at Auschwitz was Capesius. He assured him that his wife would be taken care of. She was selected for immediate execution. The lies.

It's explained here in German :

http://www.auschwitz-prozess-frankfurt.de/index.php?id=65

The Germans only imprisoned a handful of the people who were involved in the death camp system. There was no justice for the dead.
Nobody wanted to talk about it after the war.
And Israel is still traumatised by it. And will be for many generations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AZOffaly

The 'final solution' is probably at the root of all the issues in the middle east at the moment. From the Israeli dogmatic insistance that nothing like that will ever happen to them again, to the west's guilt ridden attempts to keep Israel in check and happy at the same time. It was a f**king tragedy and the world is still dealing with it today.

But to say you don't feel sympathy, or empathy, for the victims of the holocaust is psychopathic in my eyes. Of course I doubt (at least I hope so) that lawnseed really means that.

whitey

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Syferus

Quote from: Orior on January 27, 2015, 12:36:34 PM
Not sure of the point of your post Lawnseed.

Btw, I visited Auswitz a number of years ago and it was quite thought provoking. While I was there, a couple of bus loads of jews arrived and I have to say I was not impressed by their attitude. They would push you out of the way and walk all over you.

And finally, north Belfast has a fair number of jews and I know a couple of them. One day I was getting a bus into town and as I approached the bus stop I recognised one of my jewish friends waiting on the bus.

So I asked him "When is the next bus due?"

He stopped talking to me after that.

Is this a joke? If it isn't it's worse than Lawnseed's lame attempt at trolling because you're actually tarring a group based on anecdotes.

mouview

You ask yourself, how did it ever happen? You say to yourself, it could never happen again, at least not in the civilised and cultured EU. As chilling as it was, I also find it disturbing that there are people still alive that somehow survived the camps to give witness to what occurred there, that's how really close it is to us. It seems so long ago, like a different aeon, yet it wasn't so far away at all.

I wonder did all those on the trains (not just Jews - gypsies, homosexuals, clergy, Slavs, enemies of the state) have any idea of the fate in store for them. They would have put up more resistance if they had, I'd say.

Raoul Wallenberg was one of the great lesser-sung heroes of WWII.

AZOffaly

I saw a nice video the other day about an English guy, Sir something Winston, who arranged for a pile of jewish children to get out of the czech republic in 1939. He was set up by Esther Rantzen to be surrounded in an audience by those children, 50 years later. I think something got in my eye.

Apologies, his name was Nicholas Winton and this is the show. And of course it was czechoslovakia back then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFuJAF5F0

johnneycool

I find it rather weird to say the least that you have difficulty comprehending that people who were caught in a genocide 70 years ago had absolutely nothing to do with other atrocities committed continuously since the state of Israel came into being.

On Hitler and his extreme antisemitism, where did it stem from?

I'd read somewhere it was based on the Rothschilds doing the dirt on Germany in WW1 when they went into agreement with the British via the Balfour accord to help the British get the Yanks onside as at that point the Germans were winning and the Yanks didn't give a toss?

deiseach

Quote from: johnneycool on January 27, 2015, 02:02:53 PM

From being an evil, cruel and stupid piece of shit.

johnneycool

Quote from: deiseach on January 27, 2015, 02:04:51 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 27, 2015, 02:02:53 PM

From being an evil, cruel and stupid piece of shit.

That's being a little simplistic, why vent all this mostly on the Jews? He put a huge bit of resource into it all the same!

I'm not denying he wasn't all of those things you mention.

J70

Whoa!!

So European holocaust victims share responsibility for the policies of a Middle Eastern state which had not even been created?