auschwitz day jews. v nazis

Started by lawnseed, January 27, 2015, 12:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old yeller

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2015, 01:12:50 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 28, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
The opening post to this thread is a disgrace and I'm afraid if anyone is trying to give Lawnseed slight credibility for drawing parallels to Gaza etc, well all I can say is read some of the other shite he writes before giving him credibility. How can you justify/lplay down ent people based on what their future ancestors would do 50 years later - just a bizarre rationale!
If your right. If? Where is the compassion for ones fellow human being in the modern day jewish state or in their allies britain and america. 6 million people sent to their deaths.. I dont here the survivors appealing for compassion for palestinian children. I quote one of them from bbc news "please never let this be forgotten" sobs "never let it happen again" what tv does he watch??
Nobody is saying that whats happening in Gaza is OK. Not all Jews are Israelis. Not all jews support what Israel is doing. You dont hear survivors of the Holocaust appealing for compassion for palestinian children because they weren't asked about that, they were there to remember what happened to THEM and their families. Where is the logic in what you are saying?

Old yeller

Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 01:20:56 PM
Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:08:33 PM
A lot of people have isues with the way Israel behaves towards Palestine,  myself included. But to deny the Holocaust or think that the Jews deserved to be punished is borderline deranged. Why? Maybe the Irish deserved the famine, good enough for them, sure they were banned in Britain! 
      Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in.   
So fuckin what?

It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed.     
What ALL does that say? What is the point you are tryin to make with that?
   Call me what you want, 
You are one mental bollox

Lol. I can see there's no point trying you argue with you
Argue away, answer my question. What does the fact that Holocaust denial is illegal in some countries say?

deiseach

I'm always bemused at how those who deny the Holocaust are the same people who like the idea of exterminating the Jews.

Old yeller

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2015, 01:18:54 PM
A lot of people have isues with the way Israel behaves towards Palestine,  myself included. But to deny the Holocaust or think that the Jews deserved to be punished is borderline deranged. Why? Maybe the Irish deserved the famine, good enough for them, sure they were banned in Britain! 
So fuckin what?

It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed.     
   Call me what you want, 
I know this always happens . Theres someone who cant read the thread or cant be arsed. Go back and re-read the posts your refering to slowly stop and breathe wait for brain to catch up.. Moooohh
Great rebuttal, genius.
Lawnseed, I have read the entire thread. What have I misquoted or taken out of context? He has openly said that the figure of 6 million killed was not true and was made up for PR purposes. He also said that Jews were banned from Britain and rightly so.

Old yeller

Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 12:32:55 AM
Call me what you want, but I just don't buy all the hype around these camps. Hitler gets syphilis from a Jewish prozzie and gasses millions? Don't make me laugh.

Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in. Because they had the money to fund his wars. No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable.

The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war. It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed. Why so touchy, eh? Says it all.
Lawnseed, would you agree with what Benny said in that post? What is it you think I dont understand about it?

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:32:20 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 01:20:56 PM
So fuckin what?

Call me what you want, 

Lol. I can see there's no point trying you argue with you
Argue away, answer my question. What does the fact that Holocaust denial is illegal in some countries say?

Isn't it obvious? Because they don't want it to be doubted. You can say stuff about collusion in the North, 9/11 etc. some people might call you a nut but you can have an opinion on it without being jailed. Jailing deniers gets rid of people thinking for themselves. You'll believe what we tell you! Whenever they go to that extreme, anyone with half a brain surely must think something just doesn't add up here.

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:36:39 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2015, 01:18:54 PM
So fuckin what?

Call me what you want, 
I know this always happens . Theres someone who cant read the thread or cant be arsed. Go back and re-read the posts your refering to slowly stop and breathe wait for brain to catch up.. Moooohh
Great rebuttal, genius.
Lawnseed, I have read the entire thread. What have I misquoted or taken out of context? He has openly said that the figure of 6 million killed was not true and was made up for PR purposes. He also said that Jews were banned from Britain and rightly so.

And where did I say "and rightly so"?

Old yeller

I was paraphrasing, it apears to be implied when you said Considering their antics, that's understandable.

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:45:27 PM
I was paraphrasing, it apears to be implied when you said Considering their antics, that's understandable.

And you called a man with no hair "baldy", and he punched you in the nose, I could understand why he did it. Don't mean I would agree with it. There's a difference.

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on January 28, 2015, 01:33:03 PM
I'm always bemused at how those who deny the Holocaust are the same people who like the idea of exterminating the Jews.
The biggest threat to the future of the Jewish religion is intermarriage with people of other religions.
They are very inflexible about recognising the children of such unions as Jews. The Parsis have the same problem.
And most intermarriage happens in the US where a lot of people have turned away from Zionism. It is very tricky.

Old yeller

There is no difference,  it is the same thing. Thats exactly what understandable means in that context. And thats how it came across.

Old yeller

Benny, can you answer this question please?
Q.  Do you believe that the genocide of approximately six million European Jews and millions of others during World War 2, carried out by the Nazi party, actually happened?

deiseach

Jaysus, Old yeller, why are you bothering?

Old yeller

Quote from: deiseach on January 28, 2015, 02:28:26 PM
Jaysus, Old yeller, why are you bothering?
Ahh, maybe you're right. If he answers that question it will help clear things up

lawnseed

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:37:53 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 12:32:55 AM
Call me what you want, but I just don't buy all the hype around these camps. Hitler gets syphilis from a Jewish prozzie and gasses millions? Don't make me laugh.

Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in. Because they had the money to fund his wars. No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable.

The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war. It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed. Why so touchy, eh? Says it all.
Lawnseed, would you agree with what Benny said in that post? What is it you think I dont understand about it?
Firstly benny is correct. Jews are easily the most hated race since historical records began. And they have throughout the ages become a race with their own culture and even their own set of ailments peculiure to jews. Nobody here is denyiny what happened. Indeed one poster still holds persentday germans some how responsible for the sins of their father. Jews who fought in warsaw against nazis are heroes but palestinians who fight back are terrorists?. Im not taking anything away from holocaust survivers ive been to dachau its not pleasent. But I feel jews have worn out their sympathy card through their actions toward their fellow mid east neighbours. Thats not the fault of holocaust survivors more to do with butchers who the jews pick to lead them.
Read "hasbara" this will help to explain that whats going on is equally as evil and despicable as any vision hitler had for a super race and exposes how what the jewish state is doing is not randon or perchance.  Its just  different version of americas "manifest destiny"
Can we do anything? Maybe but we need to wake up. Remember the past? Yes!! Stand up to state sponsored genocide any way we can and try to see passed 'hasbara' and recognise the real evil.. America.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once