NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Pathetic first half from us with a gale behind us.
My fullback line fear pre game has come to pass. D'arcy getting another chance today after a few years out and caught badly for the goal.
Eoghan Kelly too slow for the corner.
Sean Mulkerrin looks off the pace.
Shane looks disinterested.
Just a disaster all over the pitch.
When Comer does not play - Galway do not play. Simple as that

SouthOfThe Bann

Is it just me or have Galway been absolutely abysmal in this game.

Couple of great long range scores the only positive.

galwayman

Quote from: SouthOfThe Bann on January 28, 2024, 02:11:21 PMIs it just me or have Galway been absolutely abysmal in this game.

Couple of great long range scores the only positive.
You're spot on.
Going to get a hiding in the second half. When we are not at full strength we're not at the races.
Don't have huge depth.

Blowitupref

Deserved lead for Mayo at half time. Galway 0-5 Mayo 1-6
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

p3427977

Blowitupref

Quote from: p3427977 on January 28, 2024, 02:49:10 PMIs Comer off?

Named to start but Niall Daly started instead of him.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

SouthOfThe Bann

Ryan O'Donoghue very talented footballer but hard to warm to.

Blowitupref

65 mins played Mayo still four in front as they were at half time.

Wildweasel74

Galway don't look up to much without McDaid,Kelly and Comer. Early days but gotta be worrying for the summer.

Blowitupref

Added time penalty from Cillian O'Connor sealed the win for Mayo. 2-12 to 0-10.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 28, 2024, 03:21:04 PMAdded time penalty from Cillian O'Connor sealed the win for Mayo. 2-12 to 0-10.

Was the penalty soft? Didn't see the incident in full
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OakLeaf

It seemed like a push in the back but not that forceful. Lucky enough to get it.

SouthOfThe Bann

Not a great game compared to last nights games.

Galway going nowhere on that evidence. Very lethargic looking and have looked that way since they got to the All-Ireland in 2022.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OakLeaf on January 28, 2024, 03:25:57 PMIt seemed like a push in the back but not that forceful. Lucky enough to get it.

Yeah that what I saw but thought it was for something different!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea