stephen ireland

Started by Clown, December 16, 2008, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clown

dunno if theres a thread already on this topic

anyone see the irish star on sunday? irelands father said he will be back in 09 for the republic team
also denied his son wore a wig orwas bullied be irish team mates

he will be a great addition to the team, best irish player this season by a long way.
will he receive any boos from the fans do you think?

mattockranger

i thinks it fantastic news!!!

I don't care if people dislike him for wat he's done!!
he's our best midfield option and has to be welcomed back with open arms

compared him to glen whelan and gibson he's lightyears ahead of them and a great boost for the world cup qualifying campaign!
will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

nrico2006

He is a tube but Ireland badly need a decent midfielder right now.  He has done well this season but I have yet to be overly impressed by him anytime I have saw him. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

billy the kid

This is great news for the Rep. if its true.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Orior

Wasnt it his own team mate Dunne (and someone else) who teased him about the wig and pinned him to the ground to prise it off?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

Stephen Ireland's dad  has 4 grandkids - and he's 39

Doogie Browser

I seen that Gab and didn't want to comment, that is crazy Karen Matthews stuff.

T Fearon

Good news for our national side. Hasn't Stephen himself got about three kids and he's only 19 or 20?

ludermor

Quote from: T Fearon on December 16, 2008, 04:35:13 PM
Good news for our national side. Hasn't Stephen himself got about three kids and he's only 19 or 20?

Im no expert but id imagine that there may be a connection between Stephens 3 kids and his fathers grandkids

fitzroyalty

Good to hear. He's a better footballer than anyone else on the ROI squad and has been Man Citys best this season. I'd welcome him with open arms

Clown

steven hunt was on a chat show about a year ago on rte and grinned when asked about the bullying of ireland, he didnt deny it so it must of happened

Orior

Quote from: ludermor on December 16, 2008, 04:43:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on December 16, 2008, 04:35:13 PM

Im no expert but id imagine that there may be a connection between Stephens 3 kids and his fathers grandkids

Ah sure maybe Stephen has an older brother in the priesthood?

Leo

Now that we've seen the back of one Cork primadonna we may as well accommodate his successor.
Welcome Keane-lite.
Will be good fodder for the tabloids by all accounts.
At least Whelan and Gibson (born in the North) WANT to play for their country.
Fierce tame altogether

tyronefan

dont know how many kids he has but he had 4 grannies  2 living and 2 dead   ;D ;D

Orior

If the baldy fecker gets upset about a bit of banter then how does the baldy fecker cope in the premiership, the baldy fecker.

Whadyareckon ONeill?