Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Three priests in conversation:

"The Irish team are tinkers"
"O'Sullivan is a tr**p"
"And they're all on drugs"

magpie seanie

Seany

Great to see the Munster lads would have no truck with those posh idiots from Dublin 4 with their stupid made up accents, daft attire and British values.  I always felt the Munster boys would prefer to be mullocking with a hurley stick or an ONeills in their hand and see themselves as having sort of fallen by the wayside into the oval ball game.  You never hear stories from the Leinster poofs about how they played hurling until a certain age, or how they love GAA. 

As you can see, I'm not a big rugger man. I f**king hate Leinster.  Toffs.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Seany on September 21, 2007, 03:11:28 PM
Great to see the Munster lads would have no truck with those posh idiots from Dublin 4 with their stupid made up accents, daft attire and British values.  I always felt the Munster boys would prefer to be mullocking with a hurley stick or an ONeills in their hand and see themselves as having sort of fallen by the wayside into the oval ball game.  You never hear stories from the Leinster poofs about how they played hurling until a certain age, or how they love GAA. 

As you can see, I'm not a big rugger man. I f**king hate Leinster.  Toffs.

lovely - just lovely

ziggysego

I wonder who seany is the reincarnation of?
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

screenexile

QuoteGreat to see the Munster lads would have no truck with those posh idiots from Dublin 4 with their stupid made up accents, daft attire and British values.

You never hear stories from the Leinster poofs about how they played hurling until a certain age, or how they love GAA. 

Seany... you are a dick!

Gordon D'Arcy - Wexford
Shane Horgan - Meath
Girvan Dempsey - Terenure Dublin 12
Denis Hickie - Rathmines Dublin 6
O'Driscoll - Clontafr Dublin 3
O'Kelly - Templeogue Dublin 12

If maybe you yourself had watched a few GAA programmes you would have seen Gordon D'Arcy and Shane Horgan on the programme "The Road To Croker".

As you can see above none of the Leinster lads on the Irish team are Donnytrook or Blackrock 'goys' so catch a grip of yourself!

Dumbass!

Hardy

Ah but Dublin 4 is not an address. It's a state of mind.

(I'd attribute if I could remember the source).

Declan

QuoteAh but Dublin 4 is not an address. It's a state of mind.

(I'd attribute if I could remember the source).

Ross O'Carroll Kelly perchance

Tony Baloney

Would youse all be up in arms if it was the Irish meedja doing the same to an English or French player? Nope.

Did anyone hear Brian O'Driscoll on the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 this morning? When asked who his hero was he said DJ Carey!!!

deiseach

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 21, 2007, 03:00:31 PM
Don't tell Loughnane!

Too late. Bernard Laporte had to climb out the window of the team hotel to avoid the baying mob.

Star Spangler

Quote from: Balboa on September 21, 2007, 10:00:45 AM
Friend of mine went to NUIG and was friendly with a girl from Cork, as he put it a real "uppity, posh bi*ch", well to cut a long story short O'Gara was banging this girls friend and that he "played the field", my mate said she was the best looking woman he ever saw, so fair play to O'Gara

One of those my friends, friends, friend stories? ::)

Seany

Oh, sorry about all this.  That's good then.  They're not toffs. I don't hate them anymore. I just think we sometimes go up our own arses about our rugby profile in this country. The southern hemishpere are ina different planet than us anyway in terms of quallity.  I would just love to see the GAA played in other countries and see how others would interpret our rules. Look at Argentina, New Zealand, South Africa even f**king Japan playing Rugby and each to their own unique style..  Why hasn't our games if they're supposed to be so good, developed an international outlet like those.

PS - for what it's worth, I reckon they should throw O Gara in on  the square and launch high ball in on top of him. Stringer should be on the half back line, charging forward.

Balboa

Quote from: Star Spangler on September 21, 2007, 04:13:22 PM
Quote from: Balboa on September 21, 2007, 10:00:45 AM
Friend of mine went to NUIG and was friendly with a girl from Cork, as he put it a real "uppity, posh bi*ch", well to cut a long story short O'Gara was banging this girls friend and that he "played the field", my mate said she was the best looking woman he ever saw, so fair play to O'Gara

One of those my friends, friends, friend stories? ::)

Regardless of how you interpret it or regardless if you want to believe it, its not allegation, its fact.

Cloc Mor

QuotePS - for what it's worth, I reckon they should throw O Gara in on  the square and launch high ball in on top of him. Stringer should be on the half back line, charging forward.

Seany, you havent a notion.  Putting a guy 5' 10'' on the edge of the square - O'Gara has never caugt a ball above his head in  his life.  Would it not be better putting O' Connell and 6' 5'' there?  As for 4' Stringer at half back - not even worth commenting on.