Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: smort on November 10, 2022, 12:26:10 PM
Would be a massive result of errigal beat Glen. I wouldn't put it past them, but think Glen are too strong, and as a few have said, they may win the whole thing. Galbally to get to an ulster final. Stewartstown to win it all

I think the Clifford's fossa from kerry have won junior, the way it lines up could be a stewardstown and fossa final

square_ball

Fossa are only in the Kerry final at this stage. Eamonn Fitzmaurice is the manager as well.

smort

I'm not sure the other 13 fossa players are any good

RandyDupree

Glen will dispatch errigal with ease. The only team close to them is kilcoo were there is nothing between the two.
Glenullin don't stand a chance against galbally.

Anyone predicting an errigal victory is either a romanticist or has just never seen this glen outfit.

The_Slug

Quote from: The Coddfather on November 10, 2022, 12:15:30 PM
Errigal will get to an ulster final
Galbally will lose first round
Stewartstown will get to an AI final

Fancy a Galbally win, but they do need a massive game from Conor Quinn to curtail Eoin Bradley. If Bradley is kept quiet, i think Glenullin will struggle. However McNicholl in midfield is also very good, not actually sure who will pick him up, Enda McGarrity perhaps. Any particular reasons you feel the pearses will lose?

Agree with Stewartstown prediction, a final against Fossa is a long way out but definitely a real possibility.

The_Slug

Quote from: square_ball on November 10, 2022, 12:41:23 PM
Fossa are only in the Kerry final at this stage. Eamonn Fitzmaurice is the manager as well.

How in the world did they manage to cop that. Is he living around there or something, must have some kind of connection unless they're a junior club full of cash

square_ball

Quote from: The_Slug on November 10, 2022, 01:29:03 PM
Quote from: square_ball on November 10, 2022, 12:41:23 PM

How in the world did they manage to cop that. Is he living around there or something, must have some kind of connection unless they're a junior club full of cash

Sorry just reading there Ftzmaurice is only part of the management team so not the main man as I originally thought. Marc O'Se is manager of the team they are playing the final so must be plenty of Euro floating about the junior division in Kerry.

ClubScene13

Quote from: smort on November 10, 2022, 12:26:10 PM
Would be a massive result of errigal beat Glen. I wouldn't put it past them, but think Glen are too strong, and as a few have said, they may win the whole thing. Galbally to get to an ulster final. Stewartstown to win it all

I've been thinking very similar to yourself. Glen too strong a formidable outfit, Galbally definitely make the Ulster final but may not go any further (Castlerahan / Corduff seem strong) and Stewartstown to win Ulster at a canter, potential AI final if they avoid Fossa.

MajorShields26

Errigal and Galbally ulster double is no doubt in my opinion. Potential for Tyrone clubs to win senior, intermediate and junior all ireland. all thanks to the late start for the county giving our best clubs a bit more focus. Master stroke from county board

Eire90

Did strabane get knocked out by stewartstown if they go on to win all ireland strabane can say they got knocked out by the all ireland winners.

LeoMc

Quote from: MajorShields26 on November 11, 2022, 10:14:26 AM
Errigal and Galbally ulster double is no doubt in my opinion. Potential for Tyrone clubs to win senior, intermediate and junior all ireland. all thanks to the late start for the county giving our best clubs a bit more focus. Master stroke from county board
::)
Sell your house and put your life savings on it.  :o

smort

Quote from: Eire90 on November 11, 2022, 10:42:25 AM
Did strabane get knocked out by stewartstown if they go on to win all ireland strabane can say they got knocked out by the all ireland winners.

As can Donaghmore III's, Errigal III's, Drumquin, Aughaloo....

God14

a few new accounts ruining the Tyrone threads of late

Tyrone Gaa

Just heard this morning the CCC have already ruled on the Moy v Clonoe game.

For assaulting the Moy manager the aggressor got......

A 4 week suspension!!!

Literally off Scott free, won't be a league game for 10-12 weeks at least. This is grapevine information not a confirmed source.

No ban for the jawbreaker.

If this is the case and there's no grounds to change this punishment I'd fully back legal involvement. Above I stated that the GAA should be allowed to handle the situation, they have shown clearly that they aren't able to either because of restrictions in the rule book or a week Tyrone CCC
Living the dream!!!

Quarterbackk

Quote from: The_Slug on November 10, 2022, 01:25:56 PM
Quote from: The Coddfather on November 10, 2022, 12:15:30 PM
Errigal will get to an ulster final
Galbally will lose first round
Stewartstown will get to an AI final

Fancy a Galbally win, but they do need a massive game from Conor Quinn to curtail Eoin Bradley. If Bradley is kept quiet, i think Glenullin will struggle. However McNicholl in midfield is also very good, not actually sure who will pick him up, Enda McGarrity perhaps. Any particular reasons you feel the pearses will lose?

Agree with Stewartstown prediction, a final against Fossa is a long way out but definitely a real possibility.

Id be worried about Glenullin.  They have alot of experience and will cause this young Galbally team bother.