10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: toby47 on March 08, 2019, 11:53:30 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 08, 2019, 11:37:57 AM
Lads

Anyone got a link to what division each Derry club will field in this year?

Thanks

ACFL Division 1A
Glen
Ballinascreen 
Loup
Slaughtneil 
Bellaghy
Lavey 
Magherafelt
Dungiven 
Swatragh
Banagher 
Coleraine
Ballinderry 

ACFL Division 1B
Ballymaguigan
Drumsurn 
Newbridge
Castledawson
Limavady
Greenlough
Faughanvale
Foreglen 
Claudy
Kilrea 
Glenullin
Steelstown 

ACFL Division 2
Doire Trasna
Desertmartin
Moneymore 
St Mary's Ardmore
Slaughtmanus 
Craigbane
Magilligan 
Glack
Ballerin 
Doire Colmcille
Drum 
Sean Dolans
Lissan

Thanks
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

DownFanatic

What is the format of these new Leagues?
Will there not be a serious amount of pastings handed out in Division 2?

toby47

Quote from: DownFanatic on March 08, 2019, 02:04:15 PM

Each team plays each other once in every league. Top team gets promoted/bottom team gets relegated, no playoffs.

Yeah there will be a few big score lines put up in division 2.

You, Yew and Ewe

Quote from: toby47 on March 08, 2019, 02:25:21 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on March 08, 2019, 02:04:15 PM

Each team plays each other once in every league. Top team gets promoted/bottom team gets relegated, no playoffs.

Yeah there will be a few big score lines put up in division 2.

Division 1B looks very competitive, canny wait.

braveheart

Big crowd expected in Celtic park this weekend? If it's a good day i'm hopeful there might be 500.

Wildweasel74

Shows how much i am paying attention. Thought it was Owenbeg.

ONEDerry

Quote from: braveheart on March 15, 2019, 08:13:37 PM
Big crowd expected in Celtic park this weekend? If it's a good day i'm hopeful there might be 500.

Be interesting to see if Leitrim supporters  out number Derry.  Leitrim people  might be willing to travel in decent numbers for at least two hours to support their country. Will Derry people travel 30 minutes to one hour or take their so called principled stance because it's not in their backyard.  More bull shit excuses from people no doubt.

restorepride

Quote from: ONEDerry on March 15, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Be interesting to see if Leitrim supporters  out number Derry.  Leitrim people  might be willing to travel in decent numbers for at least two hours to support their country. Will Derry people travel 30 minutes to one hour or take their so called principled stance because it's not in their backyard.  More bull shit excuses from people no doubt.
How many Leitrim supporters are you expecting?

Glenman93

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 15, 2019, 08:16:08 PM
Shows how much i am paying attention. Thought it was Owenbeg.

I think the supporters who travelled to Waterford or Limerick should get free entry to Croke Park. County board pay for them to say thank you.

ONEDerry

Quote from: restorepride on March 15, 2019, 11:30:48 PM
Quote from: ONEDerry on March 15, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

How many Leitrim supporters are you expecting?

We'll find that out this evening but they did have near to 4000 in Carrick-on-Shannon for the last game. The smallest county in Ireland will no doubt out number the great gaels of Derry in a couple of weeks time in Croke pk. The same people who will whinge about the dedication and commitment of players and others cannot get off their arses to support their county even when it is on their back door or God forbid up to an hour away. 

braveheart

323 people paid in to Celtic park today,8 dogs and 1 cat were Also seen running around but as they didn't pay they aren't included in the final total. Isn't it great that we have A City man involved in our County team. At last,we have something to show for all the money and effort we've spent in that area. Long may it continue. We now need to focus on getting some quality from the rest of North Derry

Sheugh Water

Quote from: braveheart on March 16, 2019, 07:17:02 PM
323 people paid in to Celtic park today,8 dogs and 1 cat were Also seen running around but as they didn't pay they aren't included in the final total. Isn't it great that we have A City man involved in our County team. At last,we have something to show for all the money and effort we've spent in that area. Long may it continue. We now need to focus on getting some quality from the rest of North Derry

Id say they were all city people there today

Wildweasel74

Wildweasel74

1 thing I did notice. I don't think there was a North Derry man named on the 26 man panel today .Surely that's strange.

braveheart

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 16, 2019, 09:55:46 PM
1 thing I did notice. I don't think there was a North Derry man named on the 26 man panel today .Surely that's strange.
No.