Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: Syferus on July 08, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
Quote from: Syferus on July 08, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
It should be an interesting Super 8s.

A shame Mayo didn't make it really. Dublin will definitely come out of the Super 8s but I think you could say 6 of the other 7 will certainly fancy their chances of progressing. I just think Roscommon are there to make up the numbers and look to be physically a long way off the other three teams.

If Monaghan win today, as expected, then you have a very interesting group. Monaghan are a seasoned Div 1 side, Galway are progressing, Kerry have a lot of exciting forwards and Kildare have momentum in their favour. None of the four sides should have reason to fear the other as there is not a great deal between him.

I think it will be between us and Donegal for the 2nd place in our group.

7 of the 8 teams played in Div 1 this year and the only team from Div 1 who didn't make it were eliminated by another Div 1 side.

You've been exposed. By rights you should be banned again for making a second account to circumvent your permanent ban. Mods?

I should be banned for dismissing Roscommon?

Aren't you a sensitive wee soul, maybe run along now and stop diluting from the football discussion with your nonsense.

Reported.

Good snitching.

Your life must be very fulfilling if your Sunday morning consists of grassing posters up on a niche messageboard because they dismiss your team's chances.

I could say something about how pathetic your life must be and potential mental health issues but clearly you say a lot more for that than I ever could.

Do everyone a favour and run along as some of us just want to discuss the football without being slurred or brought down to your level.

Confirmed. Back on the ignore list you go.

Baggio90

Quote from: Syferus on July 08, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: Syferus on July 08, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
Quote from: Syferus on July 08, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
It should be an interesting Super 8s.

A shame Mayo didn't make it really. Dublin will definitely come out of the Super 8s but I think you could say 6 of the other 7 will certainly fancy their chances of progressing. I just think Roscommon are there to make up the numbers and look to be physically a long way off the other three teams.

If Monaghan win today, as expected, then you have a very interesting group. Monaghan are a seasoned Div 1 side, Galway are progressing, Kerry have a lot of exciting forwards and Kildare have momentum in their favour. None of the four sides should have reason to fear the other as there is not a great deal between him.

I think it will be between us and Donegal for the 2nd place in our group.

7 of the 8 teams played in Div 1 this year and the only team from Div 1 who didn't make it were eliminated by another Div 1 side.

You've been exposed. By rights you should be banned again for making a second account to circumvent your permanent ban. Mods?

I should be banned for dismissing Roscommon?

Aren't you a sensitive wee soul, maybe run along now and stop diluting from the football discussion with your nonsense.

Reported.

Good snitching.

Your life must be very fulfilling if your Sunday morning consists of grassing posters up on a niche messageboard because they dismiss your team's chances.

I could say something about how pathetic your life must be and potential mental health issues but clearly you say a lot more for that than I ever could.

Do everyone a favour and run along as some of us just want to discuss the football without being slurred or brought down to your level.

Confirmed. Back on the ignore list you go.

Now why didn't you do that the first time before throwing a hysterical fit?

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on July 08, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Of the Provincial Champions only Galway from CONNACHT had 2 serious games.
The other 3 won turkey shoots and their combined winning margins must be well over 100 points or would it be 200?!
The only competitïve province is Connacht.
The only qualifer to come up against a real challenge was Kildare in #Newbridgeornowhere imo.
There aren't 8 super teams anyway .

Baggio90

Quote from: seafoid on July 08, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
The other 3 won turkey shoots and their combined winning margins must be well over 100 points or would it be 200?!
The only qualifer to come up against a real challenge was Kildare in #Newbridgeornowhere imo.

Connacht was hardly competitive.

It had two competitive games.

Rossfan

At serious comoetitive level
While Ulster had 1 Monaghan  v Tyrone.
Munster had none
Leinster had none.
There's now only 1 Super team.
3 Good teams
4 who are best of the rest
And Mayowestros .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Out of 6. Ulster had 0. Same for the other 2.

imtommygunn

you missed tyrone monaghan and fermanagh monaghan?

Baggio90

Quote from: seafoid on July 08, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

It had the same amount of them as Connacht, Tyrone-Monaghan and Monaghan-Fermanagh. The difference between them was we had a high quality contest between Tyrone and Monaghan whereas the two games Galway won were awful with scores at a minimum.

Galway won their Connacht title by an aggregate score of 28 points where they faced the other three best teams in the province. Donegal won their Ulster title by an aggregate score of 31 points without having to face the other two best teams in the province.

I think what you're trying to say flies in the face of facts.

weareros

Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

It had the same amount of them as Connacht, Tyrone-Monaghan and Monaghan-Fermanagh. The difference between them was we had a high quality contest between Tyrone and Monaghan whereas the two games Galway won were awful with scores at a minimum.

Galway won their Connacht title by an aggregate score of 28 points where they faced the other three best teams in the province. Donegal won their Ulster title by an aggregate score of 31 points without having to face the other two best teams in the province.

Ah now, would you stop. The Monaghan Fermanagh game was competitive in the same way a constipated man is battling with his arse - one party has shut in shop and not a lot of movement is possible in either direction.

Baggio90

Quote from: weareros on July 08, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: Baggio90 on July 08, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Ah now, would you stop. The Monaghan Fermanagh game was competitive in the same way a constipated man is battling with his arse - one party has shut in shop and not a lot of movement is possible in either direction.

Pretty similar to the horrible spectacle that was the Connacht final where one side failed to score from play in the second half.

Mayo4Sam14

If Roscommon show up they could give Donegal and Tyrone a good game, the first group is very interesting though.
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Rossfan

And can everyone from Ros and Connacht ignore the new pest who has arisen on the Board.
Anyone know what sort of prices they'll be charging.
€35? For seats?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Baggio90

Quote from: Rossfan on July 08, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
And can everyone from Ros and Connacht ignore the new pest who has arisen on the Board.
Anyone know what sort of prices they'll be charging.
€35? For seats?

Ironic that you want people to ignore facts.

I didn't know this was a messageboard for Connacht Football Propaganda.

I've only put forward rational points backed up by a body of empirical evidence.

The Connacht Football Championship is no more competitive than the Ulster Championship, there were no 21 point victories in Ulster this year.

Mayo have been flying the flag for Connacht Football solo for the last 16 years and are the only Connacht side to win Championship matches at Croke Park in that time.

If that upsets you, then I'm sorry you find reality upsetting.

PadraicHenryPearse

This isn't a new pest. It's an old pest back. As you said best ignored.

Baggio90

Ignore the facts so guys.  8)