TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Hell of an advert for the club championships with Gooch. Goosebumps.

Feckitt

Quote from: Lecale2 on November 12, 2013, 10:05:52 PM
Club football is well served by TG4. Before they got interested no other TV broadcaster was.

A little surprised that Kilcoo v Ballinderry is not on the programme this week, especially since no other Ulster matches have been shown yet this year, but we can't really complain.  TG4 are an excellent broadcaster who show live club matches from every corner of the country.  I love TG4 and won't hear a bad word said about them.

Syferus

Quote from: Feckitt on November 13, 2013, 10:24:55 AM
Club football is well served by TG4. Before they got interested no other TV broadcaster was.

A little surprised that Kilcoo v Ballinderry is not on the programme this week, especially since no other Ulster matches have been shown yet this year, but we can't really complain.  TG4 are an excellent broadcaster who show live club matches from every corner of the country.  I love TG4 and won't hear a bad word said about them.

To be fair, the whole Irish language thing is a bit of a draw back.

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on November 13, 2013, 11:08:16 AM

Ohh for fcuk sake.
To think that you are from the same County as the great Dúbhghlas De hÍde ...... sadly shakes head....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2013, 11:47:18 AM

Ohh for fcuk sake.
To think that you are from the same County as the great Dúbhghlas De hÍde ...... sadly shakes head....

Sure I visited the Little Branch's grave-site only a few months ago. When was your last visit?

Farrandeelin

Seriously Rossfan and Syf .. Get yer own roomeen and sort out whatever differences ye may have there!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Quote from: sam03/05 on November 12, 2013, 08:57:08 PM
surely Ballinderry / Kilcoo is the stand out fixture this week. The fact that it will attract about 10k crowd would suggest that. When do they ever show Ulster games?

Would have thought that game would be on alright - can you pick up TG4 in Derry / Down??

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 15, 2013, 04:15:37 AM
surely Ballinderry / Kilcoo is the stand out fixture this week. The fact that it will attract about 10k crowd would suggest that. When do they ever show Ulster games?

Would have thought that game would be on alright - can you pick up TG4 in Derry / Down??

Yes, i watch it every night here in Derry. You can get it through Sky or Saorview in Derry City. GAA coverage is first rate. Passage V Na Piarsaigh last week was fantastic. GAA Beo on a Monday night is a must see for me.

screenexile

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 15, 2013, 09:23:08 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 15, 2013, 04:15:37 AM

Yes, i watch it every night here in Derry. You can get it through Sky or Saorview in Derry City. GAA coverage is first rate. Passage V Na Piarsaigh last week was fantastic. GAA Beo on a Monday night is a must see for me.

I get it on freeview no problem... disappointed the Ballinderry game isn't on but sure it might make me go to it now!

joemamas

Quote from: Syferus on November 13, 2013, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2013, 11:47:18 AM

Ohh for fcuk sake.

Sure I visited the Little Branch's grave-site only a few months ago. When was your last visit?

Q is Kevin Mcstay the manager of St Brigids this year.  Thank in advance for answer.

armaghniac

QuoteQ is Kevin Mcstay the manager of St Brigids this year.  Thank in advance for answer

I don't think so.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Quote from: armaghniac on November 15, 2013, 02:29:35 PM
QuoteQ is Kevin Mcstay the manager of St Brigids this year.  Thank in advance for answer

I don't think so.
No!
Liam McHale and Benny O'Brien.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on November 15, 2013, 02:47:37 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 15, 2013, 02:29:35 PM

I don't think so.
No!
Liam McHale and Benny O'Brien.

And Basil Mannion too, Brigids man and selector on our recent U21 county teams under Nige.

Benny's the manager, K-Mac was stationed to the Curragh last winter so that forced him to step aside after the AI final.

drici

Na Piarsaigh v Sixmilebridge

Castlebar v St Brigids

sam03/05

Not a single Ulster game covered this year, despite the fact that the games attract crowds of around 10k.
Is there any chance TG4 will showUlsterclub final?