Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: crossfire on October 08, 2011, 02:13:44 PM
Any games on TG4 this weekend.?

i thinks its the womens replays, but i may be mistaken
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
If Cross win ( ;D) the Armagh Championship they will show our game on the Saturday night on TG4

It's scheduled for a Saturday night?!

Gold

Women's not even senior games on again today. Load of crap. Would far rather watch a county final and I'm sure the viewing figures will suffer. Highlights on a monday night would be more than enough airtime for these intermediate and junior women replays.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

glens73

Quote from: Gold on October 09, 2011, 12:10:11 PM
Women's not even senior games on again today. Load of crap. Would far rather watch a county final and I'm sure the viewing figures will suffer. Highlights on a monday night would be more than enough airtime for these intermediate and junior women replays.

I'd rather see a county final myself but I think TG4 actually sponsor the ladies football championships, that's why they're probably showing it.

emmetryan

That's likely enough alright. Any idea when we'll know what they have lined up for next weekend?
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

drici

Cork Senior Football Championship Final
Castlehaven v UCC   

Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship Final
Drom & Inch v Clonoulty/Rossmore

Lecale2

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

DrinkingHarp

Is the Cross Nab match going to be televised? If so, anyone have a link?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

drici

Clare Senior Hurling Championship Final
Sixmilebridge v Crusheen   live

Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championship Final
Ballyhale Shamrocks v James Stephens   deferred

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

drici

Kerry Senior Football County Championship Final
Mid Kerry v Dr Crokes   live

Dublin Senior Hurling Championship Final
Ballyboden St Endas v O'Tooles   deferred

drici

Quote from: GAA Beo on October 29, 2010, 12:10:58 PM
A late change to TG4's GAA Beo schedule for this weekend.

The Crossmaglen v St. Gall's match will be televised live at 2:30pm (transmission starts at 2pm), and will be followed by the Tipperary hurling final.

Ar Aer 2:00
2:30 i.n. Raonaithe na Croise v Naomh Gall (Cluiche Ceathrú Ceannais Peile Uladh - Craobh Club AIB)
4:10 i.n. Na Sairséalaigh Dúrlas Éile v Cluain Abhla/An Ros Mór (Cluiche Ceannais Iomána Thiobraid Árann)

This happened on the Friday before the match.
A repeat would be good.

donegal_abu

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 10:42:07 PM
Murphy got a full frontal charge by one of the st michael's boys (I think ill timed more than anything). The guy who did it fell flat on his back and Murphy scored a point. Boys were bouncing off him left - right and centre. Beast of a man who by the looks of it will need a system played against him to curb him. Be interesting to see how cavan gaels play him.

Glenswilly played well defensively - very much in numbers. They'll not be easy beat.

Agree there. Glenswilly have a good team. very good defence thats hard to beat and of course any team with Michael Murphy up front is extremely lucky. His performance in the county final blew us all away. sucha beast of a man.. such sheer strength and immence skill. Best of luck to glenswilly on th 13th.. do donegal proud :D